Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Friday, July 07, 2006

Gee blogs: ReD ShiRt DaY!

Well, I was longing for this day... I really lurve wearing a red shirt kasi lalo na if marami kami... hihihi... but this day is kinda emotional for me...

Well, it's our org.'s dress code for the day because of an important reason.... TO SYMAPATIZE FOR THE 2 ABDUCTED U.P. STUDENTS... AND THE RECENTLY U.P. STUDENT WHO WAS ILLEGALLY ARRESTED. Dayum, it's possible pala to have an event like that... I thought sa movies lang siya nagaganap... Anyway, nagkaroon ng talk about that sa A.S. lobby (11:00 pm)... Hindi ako nakapunta... good thing! The talk was emotional daw kasi the parents of the abducted students were there... So, if you'll gonna ask my reaction... hindi ko na pahahabain pa... MGA HAYOP SILA! period...

Another thing is,,, I finally had the chance to listen to the german family protesting at the front of Palma Hall... and guess what??? I really didn't even knew that our baranggay is involved? Yup... I was shocked so asked him:

Me: Excuse me sir, uhm I just wanna ask you something. Was you wife tortured and murdered in (our place) ?

Him: Well, if you are letting another human die, that's also considred as murder! The head of that village did that to my wife!

Me: Oh, really? You know, I'm just curious because I LIVE THERE and we haven't heard that news..

Him: Yes, you can never hear that because they are keeping that issue safe... They are protecting it...

(And then he said some more shocking info that I rather not write here...)

Well, he gave me the hand-out that contains details about their protest and he said, " Tell him that an another reign for you will never happen because I'm here!"

He even commanded me to post some of the pages in our community for our awareness... Well, I really want to but, I'm scared because I think this will be a matter of life and death... Baka madaming madamay... So I just sad to that man " Sir, I really wish I can help you". I think he knew what I was trying to say... I just gave him money to buy food for him and his children...

Well, sorry but I think hindi ako yung instrument para sa family na yun. I think all that I can do now is to pray for their family... Sana makamit na nila ang hustisyang kanilang inaasam...

Nung pauwi na ako, while I was walking in our streets, it's like, I want to go home immediately... Ayaw kong sumagi sa isip ko na dun ako nakatira.. I heard a lot of news about that head... very dreadful news... and this time, sobrang ikinakahiya ko ang lugar namin at yung mga taong patuloy na sumusuporta sa kanila lalong-lalo na sila... na gagawin lahat para mapanatili ang kapangharihan sa kanilang mga kamay... i don't need some confirmation if true ba siya or hindi, because I personally believe that it's true... and AGAIN MGA HAYOP SILA!

So, last 2 weeks were my worst weeks so far this semester... Okay, I admit, I flunked some quizzes and kasalanan ko talaga iyon because tinamad akong magreview and hindi ako nakikinig... HAHA! But I'll promise my self,, HINDING HINDI NA MAUULIT UN... yun na ang huling bagsak kong quiz!

And what else? Well, I dunno but super bored na talaga ako sa life ko ngayon... I want something new!

There are such times na I wish sana na-erase na lang ako, or sana na-erase na lang sa isip ng mga taong iyon yung mga PINAG-GAGAGAWA KO noon FOREVER! Wahhhhhhhh!

And about THEM (haha, them talaga)... wala na yun... I dunno pero for the first time in my life, na feel ko din yung isang moment na WALA AKONG CRUSH! hehe... oo, it's true... wala akong crush ngayon! Yeas, don't worry, It's me! And no one is invading my blog!

haha!

okie... that's it...

itigil na 2!

**geeautiful-geexie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home