Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Gee blogs: *~Teenybopy Geexie's thoughts....~*

Well well well, I was actually thinking about importing my TEENOPENDIARY here but when I browsed the pages,,, I just can't help but to laugh! And also, there are lots of I can say FORGETTABLE MOMENTS (ex. my 1st bf)... and LOTS OF EMBARRASSING MOMENTS... haha!

So for now, I'll just share the poems I made when I was 12-14 years old.. Actually, I was hillarious! And I can't really imagine myself writing very CHEESY poems like that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Castles in the Air"

The sun has set, there is no light
It is the arrival of the night
Now, it's time to open up my mind
And seek for the future that I can't find

We take a ride on a midnight bus
With colorful petals falling over us
The light disappears, it’s so untrue
But I’m still happy ‘cause I’m with you

It takes us to the places we have never been
Seeing great views we have never seen
I’m so amaze with this mercurial seen
But I’m not afraid ‘cause I know It’s where to lean

The bus has stop but I don’t care
‘Cause I know that there is love in the air
The Love that I can never share
To those who are not special and I can’t bare

Then we go down, but it’s full of sand
I’m so surprise, we’re on a beach
We continue roaming holding our hands
And exchanging stories, until we’re out of speech

Then we see a little door
You open, we enter and there’s something more
I’m blinded by the shiny floor
Oh, It’s a palace! A palace on a shore?

I really love this weird little scene
We’re wearing costumes of king and queen
Together we are sitting on our throne
Not knowing on the other side, it is already dawn

Those weird little scene is again replace
As two of us open the palace gate
What a cloudy room! Where could we be?
Angelic voices around us, now I know where are we

I wish that the sun will never rise
Because it will take me out of the paradise
But then I wake up in this moonstruck fair
I realize that this is just castles in the air

*******************************************

THAT NIGHT

He dresses his self with a mere polo shirt
Black pants and old shoes, without any dirt
He combs his hair and the attire is made
Now Dave is ready for the promenade

His Annabelle lee said that she’s free
So he is excited for he will see
His beloved princess, the rose Of his life
He truly expect, she’s gonna be with him tonight

When Dave arrives to that Flowery place
He is so excited, you can see it on his face
And then he sees the highlight of his night
The gorgeous princess that shines so bright

He never saw her that lovely as she did that night
I think he will never forget what he caught on his sight
Sparkling eyes, cherry lips and black shiny hair
The lady in red absolutely looks fair

He greets Annabelle and says his highlight
“You’re the most beautiful girl for me tonight”
But when he ask her to dance with him
She kindly refuse and his world go dim

She looks at her back and someone led her hand
It’s sad to say but it’s Annabelle’s man
Dave dreams are shattered, now he has no chance
All he can do now is to watch them dance

Poor Dave can’t take it so he goes home
His world became silent and he begins to groan
His heart breaks badly and his tears began to fall
Dave is broken hearted and inconsolable

He blames his self for being stupid
For giving his heart to someone who doesn’t deserve it
If he can only turn back the time
He might not feel the ferocious pain inside

That night made him realize that Annabelle Lee
Is not the only lady in the world that he’ll see
But even though he accept to let go his light
No one can ever make him forget that night

***************************************

... HAHA! Madami pa but Those are my favorite poems... nabasa ko na rin siya lately and I decided not to edit the fruits of my teenybopy's mind... ang cute pala ng grammar ko before... hahaha! Un lng... share ko lang ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home