Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, July 17, 2006

Gee blogs: This Day is... Errr....

This day is.... Errr... basta, I just don't like this day...

Panpil19- Dang! I was attentive naman but there was a time na medyo lumipad yung brain ko and BOOM! Sir Rommel asked me a quessie... Dayum! Nasagot ko siya, but I believe he was not satisfied so he called another student. Yeeeee.... I felt embarassed. Dami ko pa namang crushes sa class na iyon and for sure turned off sila... haha! Ano ba, ba't ba ko maxadong affected, I do feel na nakalimutan na nila iyon... hehe...

Supposed to be, I'll meet this guy who was introduced to me by my WALANG MAGAWANG highschool classmate: Mr. Dennis Llanzana. You know, I'm not into "textmate-then-eyeball" thing but this BOY rocked my socks... hehe... I think he's a great friend and anyway, he's just 16 years old. HAHA! Di lang natuloy kasi 6:00pm pa siya available and 2:30 yung uwian namin so I just went home...

And ayun, I just got home! Then I openned my PC, checked my mail and I was kinda disappointed because of PBBBFG3's NO ACTIVITY WEEK! Errr... I have lots of available time this week and I'm afraid that baka dumating yung time na busy na ko sa acads and wala na talaga akong time for the game... (wag naman sana!.. hehe).

Well, the day is not yet over. (6:18pm pa lang). I hope something worthy will happen. Whatevzz!!! Errrrr....

Okay! Someone made my day! May SPECIAL someone akong nakausap... know him? hehehe....

Ayun!!! hihihi... KILIG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home