Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, July 24, 2006

Gee blogs: Today's Everything Under The Sun

Well, walang class ngayon... I dunno if it's because of the damn SONA or the bad weather... But anyway, infairness, I'm missing our PanPil papables na... haha... Lagi na lang MTh sched ko yung natatamaan pag walang class...

*********************************

**REMINISCING: Last year, SONA din, we were practicing our cotilion dance for Cheche's debut... haha, la lang.. I just miss that group. Ang kulit nga, college students yung half ng group and the other half was 3rd year and 4th year HS, and mas matured pa yung mga HS students samin! Haha... Oh well, I just miss our dancing sessions lalo na pag modern dance nah, and, hmp! sige na nga, yung doxology namin (bitter??? hehe...)... I miss yah guyz! outing pala ah! hahaha... Here's our pic, 1 year ago:

COTTILION DE WACKY

HAHA... ayaw namin mag pose, sorry! Haggard na daw eh!
Well, guess niyo kung nasan ako jan? haha!
**Sexy pa ako niyan... hehe...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hmmm... well, I saw the issue of the 2 abducted U.P. students sa GMA (reporter's notebook). Buti naman, Kala ko di na siya lalabas. Some said na they're still missing pero I've received lots of text messages that says they're already dead. Ano ba talaga? Well, I'll watch that later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About Miss Universe 2006..., it's Miss Puerto Rico! And yay! She fainted... Actually, I was rooting for Miss Canada but she didn't make it sa top 5. WALANG KWENTA. And another thing is, I can't believe that Miss Switzerland is our 3rd runner up after just saying " Losing my family...". Haha, so wala palang kwenta yung mga pinagsasagot ni Miss USA? haha! And about MIss Japan, actually, siya na yung bet ko sa top 5 because she's sooo cute, charming and she's the crowd favorite ( I think...) but the moment I found out about her WALKOUT drama, I was like... huh? Is that needed? Feeling mo naman... hehe...

And, about the SONA again... wow naman! Keep it up, Ate Glo! Dami mong fans... hehe... i'm excited if ilang standing ovations yung natanggap mo.... Haha! And may powerpoint chorva ka na ngayon ah... IMPROVING! Oh well, I wish okay yung magiging outcome ng mga pinagsasabi mo. It's very ambitious! May 5 super regions pa xa ah!Haha!

uhm,,, yun lang muna!

itigil n 2!

=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home