Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Haha... at nakapagpost na ulit ako dito! -Gee

Well, what can I say about this nomination? Hmmm... reading those reasons really made me laugh! And the fact that Kuya Benj didn't participate in this nomination! haha! Gusto mo na ba talagang umalis?? Well, sorry but ayaw pa ng karamihan! -7 to save points for you, man you're a history! Haha... Kita mo? Dramatizations to the max ka pa jan... Or strategy mo lang yung farewell post mo? haha, joke lang! Baka awayin mo na ko nian ah! hehe... To sum it all up, I'm really happy that you're still in the game (obvious naman siguro noh?)...

And well, I can't believe na kahit 4th nomination na 2, may invalid ballots parin... hehe...

Uhm, Mike Escoto's to save reason is soooooooo catchy! hahahaha... And I guess I know all the peepz behind those codenames...

Hay,,, well,,, bbk, I miss doing your activities.

Co-vh, sige, at bigyan natin ng sigla itong Vhouse.

Kaya natin to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home