Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Jinelle blogs: East Wave....

Yesterday was the aquaintance party for the CCSS students of our school.. i dont wanna attend but our professor said that it is required for us to participate.. so i have no choice.. my classmates and my friends decided to buy the vip tickets.. i was thinkin that it ws a waste of money.. for that stupid party and concert.. Southborder was the band hired for that said party.. i dont really like them.. but when i was watchin the concert... it wasnt that bad.. but i didnt finish the whole concert.. after Southborder has played i decided to leave the school theatre because my mom textd me to go to seaside because its my cuz and my sister's birthday. then after we ate there my cuz iam and i was supposed to go out for a gimmik with aira and her friends apparently my uncled called my cuz and asked him to drive to their condo because he was worried about him. iam was not that familiar with this area.. so they decided to go home and dropped me at our home.. i was very dissapointed because im already anticapating about that said night out.
While waiting for the party and concert.. April and Jin havin lunch with chums.. (retarded c April jan hahah!)
Stage and Tickets for the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home