Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Thursday, July 13, 2006

LONELIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE

Ann:
Kuya asked me to blog it so here's my activity (even I am hesitant). What are the loneliest days of my life? When I was 19 years old, I thought it was losing Luis. I'd been in love so early in life at age 17 and it was real serious. The attraction had been gradual and the love just blossomed from friendship to a tender feeling. I even would have decided to stop with school and got married. But then, I considered my family. What would daddy say of it. I graduated valedictorian in highschool then get married! God, it would be unwise. I enrolled nursing at UPM, aspiring to become a doctor at a latter time in my life. But then when I reached my second year in college, a serious family financial strain hit us. I had to shift course just to finish my study, even forget my ambition. The nursing course would not enable me to work. That was the time when I ventured in the real world. I began working as a personal staff of our town mayor who had been a second father to me. That was 1999. It had been lonely living a life you did not dream of. But I thank God that I had experienced those things. I had learned a lot from those days when I lived not just like a normal carefree teener and kolehiyala. Somehow, new blessings came to replace it, and there are nothing to be sad about anymore. Of course the experience have given me several frustrations, but I just think that still, I am luckier than those who experience far more deeper grief and lonesomeness than I. I have accumulated friends in the process, few but real treasures. And until now, the experience influence what kind of people I spend time with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home