Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Meet the newest VH

Ben, 33, A Very Good Friend to Lean On ng Malabon


Im BENJAMIN HAO PASCUAL from Concepcion, Malabon City, just call me BENJ for short! I took up and finished COMPUTER SCIENCE in AMA Computer College, Project 8 QC. We're 2 in the family..... 1 girl and 1 boy, and im the youngest! My sister's already married and have 2 kids! My father died way back..... mid of November, 1997. My mother lives and works in Canada. My hobbies are surfing, chatting, watching movies, and listening to the radio.

TO MY FELLOW HOUSEMATES: I know you guys known each other for 5 days now.... i know im kindda late for this game, YOU have found/known ur best pals, close friends, etc. But please give me a chance to prove my worth and know u all! Please add me up to your friends lists and be one of the VPBB HOUSEMATE.... here's my email addy...
benj_pascual@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from all of u! God Bless to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home