Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Might've been Ron's loneliest..he doesn't know

Well to be honest with you, I really had a hard time reminiscing my past memories especially my loneliest! I got twisted before I came up with my own share of sh*t!

So if I let you walk down my memory lane(harhar)...you would see the loneliest me when I was just a kid. Well I was about 8 at that time(I guess).. My parents were fighting. They were yelling and swearing at each other and the bitterest of all, they were hurting each other! How do I know all these? Well I was in there! I witnessed what really happened and I felt so guilty because I didn't do anything to calm them down. Was it because I was weak at that time?! I would say, YES! To continue the story, my father and mother then separated! The worst case scenario was either one or the other SHOULD leave or else! Well my older brothers tried to straighten things out but our parents were just unstoppable! I understand it wasn't really an easy decision for my mother but she told me things were not just working out for the two of them. My mom chose to leave the house. Aaahh, I was a bit of a mommy's boy at that time so I left the house with my mom.

At that time I had a mixed feeling of rage and sob! It was just indescribable! I highly respect my parents but then I can't help it but to blame them for letting life in our so-called home begone! They ruined everything for our family!

So I was the only one who came with my mother... I thought my mother would've been happier to leave. But guess what happened, she was completely down! Again, I felt for her. She was sad and so was I. I tried to persuade my mother but she kept herself isolated from anybody else. Alas, I was so emotional. I could not let this happen to our family. Well I failed to help my mother so I thought maybe I could do something with my father. I went back to our house and talked to my father. I used all my convincing powers to have my dad apologize to mom. I was wrong that I judged my father like an idiot who never cared for his family. So my dad admitted it was his fault and wanted to make it up with my mother.

Questions to be answered:

Why did my parents fight? I can't tell you why.

What did I tell my father that made him admit his mistakes and eventually made it up with my mother? It's for me to know and for you to find out..

Are my parents still together? Oh yes! Their relationship is getting stronger and stronger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home