Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Passonate Guy of California/Ilocos quits

Good day big bad kuya...

It's been a while since i've been active in the game..and i think that my participation will worsenin the following days. coz.. im already back from vacation.. i just arrived here in san diego ..im stillsuffering from a jet lag but im already doing my oldroutine again. it sucks you know...it makes mewant to go back there...i miss "slow mo"philippines very much.. he he… I miss all thehours that I have spent eating, sleeping and sitting infront of an idiot box. And above all I miss being a couch potato again ha ha ha!!….. it seems to methat everyone back there takes their time veryinattentively.......anyway big bad kuya to cut thelong story short im letting you know that I’MQUITTING THE GAME... besides im sure that myloss will only be a booboo ... ...i'm quittingbecause i have discerned that i already don't havethe time to accomplish all the activities that youwill be giving..........given that my old schedule isback it is most likely that the only time that i willbe having for the web will be 5 minutes each day(ball park figure) every minute here counts.. wellespecially for me that's my time orientation youknow........... i have 2 jobs one during day time andthe other at night time.....i have to work hard tosend my self to school..especially now thatcampus season is getting nearer andnearer…..mmm.. enough of this explanation blahblah….ha ha….well anyway mmmmm..i think theonly thing left for me to do now is to thank all ofmy co-vh and above all big bad kuya ….. I wantyou all to know that I really had a great time withyou guys …you’re already like a homie to me…..…….to all of you guys .remember to always keep your cool…… bye

Mac here signing out……..

*A new VH will replace Macky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home