Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, July 03, 2006

PBB is making a difference in my life -Ann

Ang tagal nawala ni BBK, seems a year. wonder why? nagkasakit ba? gee, jam and i talks about him. what probably BBK's age is? jam and i thinks he's 25, but gee thinks he's younger dahil may pagka-childish daw minsan haha! i also asked him pero walang sagot... gee thinks he's more than one person...

Kashen had posted in the bulletin a link which got me! haven't talked to her yet. what will happen after she voted 10 points for larios?

PBB is making a difference in my life. i feel some excitement whenever opening the site and hearing the PBB season 1 theme song from my speaker. neil tg sent me a friendster msg but i didn't know how and what will i reply?

I am waiting for my friends to answer my johari window. to prove that i am real serious with the activity, i emailed all my friends individually just to get them acting. but alas! la pa rin. busy people. pero kahit na tapos na deadline ng activity, i am finishing it till 30 or 50 answers. atleast it will help me know myself better. there's a lot of blindspots, but the dominant attributes so far are intelligent, friendly, shy, able and idealistic. yeah, that's very like me! and my sister even answered i am complex! real for sure that's why alot of blindspots.

Jam and i are now chatting. today she allowed me to view her from her cam. sad i don't have one. she's so happy, even happier than me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home