Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Results of the 4th Nomination

"TINTIN": I will give my -1 saving vote to benj para mawala ang tense nya, he deserves it. my +2 evicting points to... kailangan na ba talaga ngayon? coz ayaw ko munang mag-vote to evict ngayon dahil gusto ko pa cyang ma-try makausap. gee said he's an interesting person...but i guess i had to do this coz he's really at the bottom. my +2 evicting vote to jinelle.

"Mike Escoto": Nais kong ma-evict si JAMILA dahil naubusan na ako ng mga hindi ka-close, at siya ang pinaka-least ka-close ko. Nais kong i-save si BENJ para manatili pa siya sa bahay at ipagpatuloy niya ang pagbibigay kulay sa larong ito na unti-unti nang nawawalan nang sigla dahil walang mga gaanong kontrobersya.

"YUMMY GRILLZ": +2 points for Jamilla. I can say that she's nice naman pero I just found her blog entries and diary posts so boring. There are VH that are less active than her but those less active VH are more interesting than her. Sorry! -1 point for Benj. Simply, because I want him to stay in this game. Go go go!!!

"COMPASS": i will use my immunity. 2 points goes to Jamila, i guess hindi naman sya maeevict because of my vote kasi wala naman ako nakikitang nagvovote sa kanya. PEACE! 1point goes to Benj, natuwa kasi ako sa post niya! keep posting harhar GoodLuck!

"Kumot": I would like to evict CASPER (Emjheiy) because from the day na nag start ako dito hindi ko pa sya nakakausap norma i-add nya ako sa friendster nya for me to knowher.... but i would like to save CAPTAIN BARBEL (Benj) because he's really been very friendly to me eversince i started to join this game.

"ALEX TRIBECK": my evicting points goes to ron, because he doesnt exert some efforts to reach his fellow virtual housemate and my saving point goes to emjheiy, she approaches her fellow virtual housemates.

"Eliteguy": vote: jamila.. wala kasi kadalasan mali mali cya. dpa maxado active.. d ko pa kasi nakakusap maxad otoh eh. save: kay kuya benj. kasi lately sa mga blogs nyaparang malungkot cya.. ayun.. depressed i dont know..
im using my immunity

BENJ did not participate in the Nomination. He is finalized with +5 evicting points.


CHARLES's ballot was invalidated because he did not include the name of VH he wanted to save.

RON's ballot was invalidated because he refused to give reason for saving a VH.

JINELLE and EMJHEIY used their Immunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home