Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Rob blogs: The angry man strikes again

July 3 was planned to be the “dissolution” of the relationship between myself and the company I worked at. Unfortunately, this plan didn’t work out. Well take a chance to listen to this….’when supervisor#1 clogs your desired way out and when supervisor#2 seems to not care at all, do you think you can go further from there??’ Definitely not! I say..I was the most upset person in Baguio when I heard that my “letoff papers” were not done yet(it isn’t really called that way,I choose not to say the exact term)!!!! Whoa, I’ve reached the point where I almost turned out and yell at everyone who attempts to calm me down.. Hehe..


I know this may sound completely maniacal of me but you can barely understand where I was at that time. Of course the aftermath would be…finding an alternative! So I came out and did some “rebel” things(LMAO). You would really hate me if I confess what I did! But pls do forget about that for now because I managed to make good out of this dilemma.

Well guess what, I am still in Baguio. I wasn’t able to achieve the timeframe of plans I got handy. But what could my resiliency help me with? Of course, I tweaked parts of the timeframe and ended up going down to Manila this Thursday or Friday!

I just hope I am not screwing up too much with my plans. Ohhh holy cow, help mehhhhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home