Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ron blogs: Brought into "Reality TV"

"The tribe has spoken.."
"You are evicted from the house!"
"America, you voted...."
"You're the first person to arrive..."
Whew! I haven't been able to blog about my favorite reality TV shows before.

At the top of my list is Survivor, the first and by far the most successful reality TV show ever! This is where all the voting off/elimination stuffs started. It has achieved 12 top-rated seasons and this fall(September),its 13th season will push through. I just can't wait for its next season because it will be set in the Cook Islands. The host(Jeff Probst) revealed that the "Exile Island" twist will be brought back.To be honest with you, I don't find that exciting at all because I think leaving a castaway in an island alone is no entertainment. But according to Jeff, twists that haven't been done before will happen this season. I tried to search all the survivor fan sites I know for a possible spoiler of these twists but just got unlucky! I wish this season will have a wonderful cast though.


Who could ever forget BigBrother?! I am talking about Big Brother US and of course, Pinoy Big Brother. Big Brother US has finally come up with its AllStar Edition. Unfortunately folks, we won't be able to catch this in the Philippines because we have our own BB version here. Well as of this writing, BB AllStars already started. And its first casualty is Allison, the same bitch who joined The Amazing Race 5. Well, the show is gonna be really exciting! On the other hand, the second season of Pinoy Big Brother is coming very soon. I don't really know when will it start so if someone knows pls update me.

Up next is the American Idol. It has been my all-time favorite talent-search reality TV whatnot! I am a big Simon Cowell fan! I am a big Ryan Seacrest fan! I am a big Clay Aiken fan! I am a big Fantasia Barrino fan! I am a big Bo Bice fan! So what does that tell you? Hehe. I am simply hooked to American Idol. I can't express it enough! The Idol fever carries on because Philippine Idol is coming! I don't know how much will I like it but sure thing is, I'm gonna give it a chance. I am gonna watch it!

My list would not be complete without the Amazing Race! Well we cannot ever forget all the interesting destinations, the pitstops, the roadblocks and the detours. I enjoyed watching every episode of the Amazing Race especially that one in Manila and Palawan. I think it was Linda and Karen that have been eliminated here.. Well its recently concluded season was the ninth season where the geeks BJ and Tyler won! I heard about the Amazing Race Asia by AXN. Will this still go through or not anymore? Anyone??!!

I have more reality TV shows to talk about but my fingers are just weary to type in more words..LOL.. Until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home