Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, July 17, 2006

Ron blogs: The day I got really stupid

July 11--- the day has come for me to face the music.. I uttered "Manila here I come!!!".. There came the bus, the driver(of course), other passengers, the trip, the ticket, the fare, the stopovers, the peeing moments, the nap taking and all the usual stuffs taking place in a trip to Manila. From San Carlos to Bayambang to Tarlac to Pampanga to Bulacan to Manila, I saw it all coming!

There was nothing special about this trip but the weather! I didn't feel how hot it is in the lowlands. Why? It was raining! The weather was absolutely enticing and cool. I felt like I was travelling up to Baguio! So I reached my destination about 5 in the afternoon. This place called Camachile was boring as always(lol).. I rode a jeepney to Bayan, Novaliches. I don't care how cheesy it may sound but now I hear people speaking the "real" Tagalog( In Baguio, you hear people speaking Ilokano...in San Carlos, you hear people speaking Pangasinense).. I found myself going with the bandwagon. "Ma..bayad oh!"... Harharhar! In Bayan, Novaliches...I found myself struggling for a search! The search for familiarity. The last time I was in this particular place, I knew everything! The terminal of jeepneys to different barangays and the loading/unloading zones. But then, things have changed. I can't even find the terminal of PUJs to Camarin. So I felt so stupid! Well thank goodness, the policemen came to the rescue! I asked them and got a trustworthy response. I just can't believe, I can be so stupid to be almost lost in a very small place like Bayan, Nova.

Finally I arrived in Caloocan about 7 in the evening, the place where I would stay for the next few days. I came in to my sister's house,put down my baggages,laid down in my bed...and while I was trying to remember all the wonderful memories I had in this house...I felt my eyes closed and then slept!

That was it! Mannn...it was a long day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home