Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, July 10, 2006

Ron blogs: That was the "Day"

It was a long week cleaning my fuss out in my former company. And then there comes the day of bidding Baguio goodbye! At first, it wasn't a facile "Farewell".. I hate to say that when in fact I love Baguio a lot! See how stupid I was to leave just like that! Oh puhhlleazzee..don't start again..

Aight, let me take you back to that day. It was a Sunday. Gloomy , tranquil and cold it was! Well it had been pouring rain for 5 days in Baguio but that day was just different. It was as if a blueprint was made for my unwanted trip down to Pangasinan. So I packed all my stuffs up,got a cab and drove my way into this place called "Pines Garage(terminal of public utility vans in Baguio)". So I took a van en route Pangasinan.. Oh well...we strode the road that others love but I hate a lot..Kennon Road! Don't be squeamish or something but I get really dizzy with the zigzag road! Well I just got dizzy and nothing else(did I puke? Nahhh)... My feeling of discomfort was at its highest point when I felt like I need to pee. Guess what, vans do not have any stopover so you need to keep the hell out of you until you reach your destination. Harhar! Damn that trip wasn't really my cup of tea!

And finally when I set my feet back in my hometown, it wasn't as bad as I expected! I was under the impression that being at a cool place for a long time, I would have a hard time conforming to the typical weather of the lowlands(tropical you know?). Well that didn't happen. No sensation of dizziness whatsoever! At that time, I had an overzealous feeling that this is the start of new trials and challenges in my life. Well it really is because tomorrow...I will go to Manila to start something new! Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home