Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, July 17, 2006

What could've been done... -Ron

Before I start, I just want to warn everyone that I am not trying to be the villain or the bully here! I just say things the way they are!

So I think the game is getting triter and triter! It feels like the same old fantasy game with nothing so remarkable about it! I mean, we have so many inactive players (I am not saying that I am the most active nor the most inactive player here)..

Well guess what, I don't think the VHs do not have enough time to show up and say "Heya everyone! Yo BBK, I am updating my blog and diary!".. I think it's the game that's lacking "somehow"... And I say "some" if not all the players are getting bored!

I am not blaming BBK for having inactive players and an almost boring game. That's a part of hosting online games, isn't it? It couldn't be perfect!

But I just want to let everyone know that something needs to be done or else this game is totally doomed!

Good luck to everyone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home