Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, August 21, 2006

50-50... half "okay lang", half shocked -Gee

"Okay lang" when i've realized that Jamilla will be the next evictee because I've expected that. Well, I hope you'll still continue to plan for the GRAND EB you've been longing for. Goodbye girl, don't worry... it's not the end ...

Then, after realizing that the ballot of Kuya Rex was invalidated, I was shocked when I found out that there are 2 evicted Vhs.. And it was JIN! Yay! I tried saving you dude. Sorry but that was all that I can do. Well, you've stayed longer right? But this time, it's for real... Hmmm,,, well, I think you're just busy, so who's to blame diba? Wala! Okay lang yan. kaya lang, wala nang tatawag sakin ng Miss EB BABES and wala nang magpapaulan sa akin ng sari-saring audibles kapag wala kang magawa... hehe... well, I wish it's not the end parin! Goodbye!

Ayun, and then we're only 6! Ate Ann, Kuya Benj, Charles, Kuya Rex and Ron... yay! astig naman! Good luck po sa atin!

Ate Ann: Again, Thank you because na appreciate mo yung mga simple things na nagawa ko... it really melted my heart...

Kuya Benj: Hindi ata kita nakausap this week? hehe... well, how'z the audition? go go go!

Charles: Ei dude! ano ba? hehe...well, goodluck sa pagiging busy natin.. kaya natin 2!

Kuya Rex: bwahaha! kilusan ka jan? pati ba naman dito sa pbbfg3 may kilusan... sawang-sawa na ako sa mga kilusan! haha!

Ron: hehe... san ka na nga pla ngayon? Sa manila parin ba? anywayz,,, nice chattin w/ you (last week.. hehe)...

Ayun ulit.... Basta, again, Goodluck sa atin... mwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home