Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ann blogs: 10 Things That Could Excite Me

This post seems to be self-centered :P But anyway, i hope you won't change with ur treatment towards me after uv read this. I seldom feel excited. Below are few reasons that increase my adrenaline production.

1) Good-looking men. Every woman does. I used to have a crush with the type of raymund bagatsing, and the likes of david celdran. though i had already outgrown such.

2) Adventures and Nature Trips. The feeling was different everytime I go to a new and different place. Falls, mountains, cool weather give me chills that I do not usually experience. I love travel by land where I could feel the hush of air in my lips and face. It made me feel grounded and so much alive.

3) Kiss. Kisses on the forehead and lips.

4) Intimate Moments. This could continually give me unnatural nerves. I was obvious when nervous, I smile a lot, remain quiet and demure, and shift my voice to high-pitch. The person had to do things that could make me comfortable in order for me to have the guts to talk and share laughter. The beginning was always the hardest part to know me, first impression wasn't much true with me.

5) Singing. It had been my frustration. Although many people would compliment and noticed my slow and low-drool voice, I was not convince myself that I had such a nice one (heheh). Singing in mall videokes made me giggle coz I truly enjoy such singing with scores flashing afterwards.


6) Serenades. I seemed to be the traditional maria clara type who liked to be serenaded. I always look forward to the moment when someone will sing a song for me in front of many people close to us. I will definitely appreaciate the effort even if the person is not a singer.

7) A surprise dinner. Just the thought of it makes me smile. I like fine dining and surprises. The idea of someone cooking for me seems more grand.

8) Making efforts to know my family (for a man). I would appreciate anyone if he tries to know and get into the heart of my family. I will be also pleased.

9) Jamming with a band. I knew little knowledge in playing a guitar and a keyboard. I was thrilled when jamming with professional and amateur band musicians. I was more thrilled when I once held drumsticks in my hands and did a drum roll. I was not an eager band enthusiast, but I sometimes tolerated such experience for a change.

10) Hanging-out with friends. I feel excited when I go out with them. I enjoy watching movies with them, visiting them in their houses especially among those who were alredy married, and going to excursions with them in beach, or in small resorts. I also prefer intimate and honest conversations most times but could also tolerate some senseless fun ;)) I always cherish such time with my few close friends.

Now, I have revealed my eccentricities. To others, these things might not be as exciting as I see them to be. But then, it's how I live my life and enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home