Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, August 07, 2006

Ann blogs: I had a dream

I had a bad dream last night. iwas awake from 11pm to 2:30 in the morning doing revision with my project at EBIO. i had chat with benj and we are both into fun chat because he had not been online for a while. fortunately he was the one making our next challenge for the PBBFG. then i tried to get a project but failed to get it.i felt bad because the topic was about performance management and as managament analyst before, i knew i am well-versed with it. the web admin refused to give it to me inspite of me having to respond first :( then i went to sleep. at first i could not but then suceeded in putting myself off. but then i remember i dreamt, and it was also bad. i had lots of negative this times. i also had that episodes when i feel sullen and alone. i dreamt that there was a war going on, about to spark. me and my sister, with her friend cathy and my cousin alan (who does not fail to text me everytime in real life) were out watching in a theatre. i don't know exactly the place but it is quite familiar, look like the film institute at UP DIliman. ironic bcoz movies are not shown in the film institute but in the UP theatre. at first, i was with alan, and we witnessed the dropping of bombs by airplanes above. i thought it were the japanese, but i overheard from another watching that it were koreans. i was in the rush to find where my sister is. i was already panicking because i could not find her. then i found her! i felt relief! opposite to what i feel, she was very calm and composed. it's unlikely to behave like that during a war. i asked her why she seemed so calm while the environment was in panick already. she replied: ate magsisimula pa lang ang gyera. that was when i woke up. i also felt bad even during sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home