Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Breaking the silence -Ann

When bbk released the results of who trusts whom activity, some of it came of a shock to me and also humiliation. shock because there were some VHs whom i expected to trusts me more than the other who trusted the other; humiliation because there are VHs who trust me more than others whom i trust least. but come on! we were in a game and i was sure bbk was just breaking us because he knew that we were the core group who had communicated evercince the game began. a little explaining to myself, the choices i made were based on only one criteria which was who among them i found more predictable. the more predictable a VH was, the more he/che could be trusted. it was the only criteria i was able to think of no hurt feelings!

****************

I am expecting that the next activity will be difficult. it's not easy to go find a celeb look alike of my co-VHs. i don't know, but until now c benj pa lang naiisipan ko ng kamukha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home