Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Charles blogs: My List Down Under

Since my blogpost “My No. 1’s” is getting the most hits and comments, Ive decided to make another list, but this time a list that contains all that is “down under”.

I dont expect this list to be a part of my no. 1 list, if ever!

1. A Love To Kill - Kahit super solid kapamilya ako, meron din naman akong ayaw sa ABS-CBN, this koreanovela is one of them, simple lang ang rason, pangit ang kwento at masyadong late ang timeslot.

2. Majika - Angel Locsin as pinay Harry Potter? The idea itself is making me sick, the lines are stupid and the special effects are recycled garbage that was retrieved from the dumpsite. Besides the fact that it was made by GMA-7!

3. Almost all movies under the genre of horror and suspense, except from Sukob, Feng Shui and the movie series of Ring. Well, nakakatakot talaga ang horror movies (obviously!), I just cant stand being horrified, with my consent?

4. Mekeni Picnic Hotdog Ko! Commercial - That’s the most stupid commercial (yet, I am in laughter everytime I see it), gusto gayahin ang fame ng Coca-Cola the one with the hand-game!

5. S.O.C.O. - Another ABS-CBN program, I dont get why viewers would want to see people getting murdered. Just asking!

6. SiS - Circus and wet market every morning? Just watch this!

7. ESPN, Solar Sports, and other sports channel - I just dont fancy much sports, that’s maybe why I am so fat!

and,

8. My highschool Physics teacher and CAT Commandant, Mr. Romeo Navarro, I wont forget na minsan pinahirapan niya akong gumawa ng plates at pinagpush-up nung birthday ko mismo! But I thanked him for passing me in high school!

Hope you like this list.. and I’ll start tagging for their own list…

Ill keep you posted… later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home