Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Crucial indeed -Benj

Im feeling real bad about not being able to post here lately. heck, ive been so busy my blog has been in a derelict state for weeks now. There has been a lot of stuff going on - and a lot of it wouldve been amazingly bloggable --- but time has just not permitted me to gather my thoughts and pour my ideas online.

Im somehow surprised with the results of the trust activity, but come on, how can i possibly question trust? Its either you get it or not right, asking for it/ wanting it would be stupid. Im quite surprised with the level of integrity that this game has been played. There has been no blindsing at all! Corny. Hehe. I was expecting to be the sly, slippery traitor who would stab everyone in the back, but amazingly, it wasnt necessary to get this far.

My number may be up this week, but I'm quite content with how far Ive gone. I dont see myself winning anyway. Obviously, a lot of my brownie points rests on my blogging skills and how I (used to) blog on topics not usually discussed. Now that Im barely blogging, there's barely anything that people could use to justify me winning this thing. Im not exactly the friendliest one of the bunch, but its great that the other four people are probably the four people Ive talked to the most in this game.

Im quite impressed with how Rex and Ann have played the game so far. They have gone this far without the help of an overt alliance. Gee totally deserves it and Charles is not far behind.

But seriously, I dont see myself falling out before the Final 4. It's not my call though. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home