Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

DAY EIGHTY-SEVEN
Charles blogs: Sensitive Guy

One of the most loyal readers of my blog is a woman called ‘angeluz’. Although she doesnt regularly comment on the blog, she usually sends me a word that she had already read my blog. “Angeluz” is a member of ABS-CBN forums, where we met, although we dont know each other personally, aside from a some bits, I gave her my trust and confidence.

Yesterday, we had a talk about my blogpost ‘Tears and Rains’, I dont want to explore much more, but Im giving you some transcripts of what we talked about:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angeluz: I saw your latest entry sa blog mo ha…

Charles: nanonood lang ng TV Patrol… how do you find my post?

Angeluz: ahmmmm…. fascinating.. as alwaysss…
ahemmm… galing ko mambola noh..
but seriously… okay naman sya charles..
and…. sensitive guy ka talaga…
keep it up… rare na ang ganyan eh..

Charles: can you pls expound the “sensitive guy” part!

Angeluz: ava.. at hingan ako ng explanation…hmmmm lemme see..
I mean… some guyzz kase acts tough…or claims to be tough..
but you!! your not anxious to admit that you like watching
teleseryes or admit that you are in tears while watching your favorite series…
and… di ka afraid to let people know na emotional ka din… satisfied???

Charles: ahhh….ok…
actually, yun din ang sinabi ng cooperating teacher ko…
kasi minsan, nagkamali ako ng turo sa mga students ko…
so, napagsabihan ako…
and then, all of the sudden, ewan ko,
napaiyak ako…
kaya parang nagulat sakin yung CT ko…
diba… sobrang emotional ko…

Angeluz: anu ka ba charless….
sobrang emotional ka talaga… see.. tama pala reading ko sa
personality mo…..
anyweizz… wala naman masama dun…
but sometimes you need to control your emotions… you can’t
be too emotional na lang palagi diba.. don’t take everything
seriously… just learn from it… oki doks…
but I’m glad inadmit mo yan sa kin ha…
that means comfortable ka sa kin… thanks… (curtsy)

Charles: matagal ko na namang sinabi sau na comfortable ako sau diba?
anyway… ang alam ng friends ko ay tough person ako…
kaya nga kung nabasa mo yung blogpost ko na “Comparisons…”
I’ve given an overview of myself dun…

Angeluz: sinabi mo ba yun?? parang ako yata ang nag-sabi sayo nun ah…
but thanks DIN… for being comfortable with me…
you can count on it… kahit anu pwede mong sabihin..with
free psychoanalysis pa… free service yan ha…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So kayo na ang bahalang maghusga! Hehehe, naku, baka ma-mis-interpret na naman ako!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home