Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, August 21, 2006

DAY SEVENTY-NINE
Gee blogs: Started and Ended with Earrings...

Hayyyy.. ang sarap naman! Walang class today... Walang assignments... Walang exams for the next meeting... I like it! haha...

Hmmm... I lost a pair of earrings last photoshoot... Waaahhh! You just don't know how a pair means so much to me. Earrings are one of my passions in life... Well, It's like a bangled earrings,, and errr... I was sooo upset. It has sentimental value kasi, I've used it during Che-che's debut and some night out with, ehem... haha! So, for that... I bought a new pair but it didn't satisfy me enough so I bought another pair and again, I was not contented until I bought 13 pairs.. haha! 13 pala ang katumbas ng isa...

Haha.. i just realized, I haven't bought earrings pala for 6 months. Blessing na din siguro na nawala ung isang pair na yun... And, I believe it also signifies that I should let those MEMORIES go... because, I can never be in that period.

Speaking of MEMORIES... I've received a text message from Veron, and it really moved me...:

"The importance of something is seen when it's done... The worth of someone is realized when they're gone... It's always a mystery that we realized the essence when it's already a memory..."

Oh yeah, I'm in the 8th month of this year and maraming chapters ang dumaan. i just can't imagine how time goes by so fast (I know, gasgas na yung line na yuh! haha..). But it's true naman, right? Hopefully, 2 years na lang, and I'll be facing a new episode in my life... Oh well, I can't imagine my self in a corporate attire... Bwahaha... anyway, matagal pa siya. I'll enjoy my college life first... before it will become a memory... haha...

Hay, I miss my HS friends tuloy... HOY!!! Kailan ba ulit kayo magbabadminton? Sasama na ako promise!!! Bibili na ako ng sariling raketa! Hahaha... hay, iyon na lang ang bonding natin noh? Busy kasi tayong lahat! Mabuhay ang Rizalians Batch 2003-2004! Wahaha... Seriously, I miss you all... Don't worry, malapit na ang Sembreak at gagawa na naman tayo ng lagim! hihihi...

See? That simple BADMINTON SESSION that I'm neglecting is a great example of that quote. haha!

Anyway, I just wanna share you this:


This aint an achievement... But actually, I still have a medium sized box full off earrings w/ "pakaw" kaya lang, super unorganized xa... Nakakahiya... hehe... Ayan, naa-addict na naman ako... makabili nga ulit later... haha!

So, that's it!

Adios!

;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home