Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Gee blogs: LUCKY NUMBER!

Haha,,, whatta great event to start this day. I woke up early at 8:00... Yup, early na siya sa kin... then suddenly, I realized, TUESDAY pala ngayon... 8:30 class ko! Errrrrr... Cataloging pa siya... I need to attend that meeting and uhm, haha... Di ko makikita c CLOSER guy.... hihihi... Waaahhh... 9:30 na ako nakarating. Nakakahiya kay Ma'am Nats... But at least, I tried. But, errrr.... BADTRIP! ABSENT SIYA!!! Waaaaaah! Dayum!

Hmmm... Reishel, Kelvs and I went to Jollibee and I was really surprised having heard that we shared the same sentiments about, oh well, secret... Basta, it was a shock. Nagay pala sa aming 3 ang maging serious... Nyahaha!

Then, then, then,,,, a person in my previous post gave me a nice "Thanx!"... Haha... I dunno but the feeling is 30-70... 30% "sige na nga, i'll forgive you nah" and 70% INSULTED... It only means that he/she's not aware of offending someone... Duh! Whatever... Sige na nga, ganoon lang talaga siya... But I'm warning him/her... I'm the kind of person that has a very short patience for a person possesing such ungrateful trait and no one can ever tell the things that I can I do when I'm angry... Once in a blue moon lang yun, but I'll make sure it will be unforgetable... Haha! How funny naman... If I'm aiming for progress, I shouldn't be just writing this. Well, I'll try to talk at him/her.

So, enough for those blind items....

Well, I captured a sad scene. Look:

Why? Well, the owner of that porr dog named "Chu-chu" just moved away to Bicol and left her. How sad naman... If she is just nice and marunong kumilala, maybe we have adopted her na lang. Kaya lang matapang siya eh. And the only one that can tamed her is her owner. Hindi ko nga siya mabigyan ng food kasi scared ako... haha! Well, nakaka-awa pa tin siya... Isipin niyo na lang, kayo yung dog and iniwan kayo ng amo niyo? hayyyy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home