Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Gee blogs: Puppet...Fascist... Hard on the Poor,,, Hard On The Poor? Lolz!... and others

Hihihi... sowee 2 days ata akong hindi updated... Just read on... sari-sari 2! Yeah!

Aug. 25, 2006

Puppet...Fascist... Hard on the Poor,,, Hard On The Poor? Lolz!

Well, I just wanto you to know that I'm not fond of exposing my opinions about politics... Hmmm... I kinda slightly hated my self earlier, because I forgot to bring my cam... (Thanx to Reishel and Hershey... may dala sila!.. I'll share it next time...)I believe a, somehow, historical event happenned earlier at AS Steps when a party burned a GMA-like mascot... Hay, goodluck... sana lang, may mangyari!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pinoy Dream Academy vs. Philippines Idol

At first, I found PDA boring... The concept is good... pero, basta, hindi ko lang siya feel. I'm an avid viewer kasi of American Idol, and I was super happy the moment I found out that there's a Filipino Version of that and isa din ako sa mga taong nabwiset nung nalaman kong magkasabay sila... Well, you know ABS-CBN naman diba? And ABC 5 pa yung sa PI... Kaya I hated PDA, kahit na kapamilya ako... BUT...

I knew it.... Hehe... I kinda liking that Japanese guy named Jun Hirano who made it sa top 16... He's so cute kasi especially the way he cries... Para siyang bata... haha... Feeling ko, kakagat ang masa sa kanya, just like Sandara Park... Feeling ko lang... hehe... And there's this guy pa from pasig named RJ Jimenes who's really a good singer! Swear! Taga-pasig pa! hehe... And marami ding pretty girls, meron din namang nakakairita... i think this is such an interesting reality show... The formula is like this eh: AMERICAN IDOL + BIG BROTHER... Hay, i'll be hooked nanaman!hehe...

Basta, PHILIPPINE IDOL is still in my heart... Nga pala... I saw 2 Star in a Million former grand finalists... OJ MARIANO and MARINEL SANTOS... And SEARCH FOR A STAR IN A MILLION season 2 finalist, Si SHAKE...wala lang... good luck sa kanila dun!

Un lang! hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home