Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I just thought that If I am immuned, then it's not a fair fight -Gee

First of all, I would like to thank the two peepz who saved me (strategically or not)... and I would also like to thank those who saved me last week....

Honestly, I'm really dying to see who's the 9th Evictee because this week's results is quite confusing in a way you can't assume who is the one who'll be forced to leave.... Ate Ann got +4 evicting points, although she used her immunity, her ballot is invalidated. Having an invalid ballot means all the entries are not qualified right? Is she still immuned? If yes, Kuya Rex will be the next evictee for Charles used his immunity....

IMMUNITY..... I intended not to use that this week. I also expect them doing the same but 2 VHs tried to be immuned. I just thought that If I am immuned, then it's not a fair fight. This nomination will determine the people who'll collectively hold a renowned title, the BIG 4. And I wanna be in BIG 4 without the help of that immunity. I'll be more gratified...

Ay! Anyway, we did some activities, I believe there are still reward and penalty points so, for now, we can't still foretell the 8th evictee.

Goodluck to us!

BTW, Congratulations Charles for winning the PBB Fantasy Game Ka Na ba. Astig ka talaga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home