Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'll never write a blind item, promise! -Gee


Then, then, then,,,, a person in my previous post gave me a nice "Thanx!"... Haha... I dunno but the feeling is 30-70... 30% "sige na nga, i'll forgive you nah" and 70% INSULTED... It only means that he/she's not aware of offending someone... Duh! Whatever... Sige na nga, ganoon lang talaga siya... But I'm warning him/her... I'm the kind of person that has a very short patience
for a person possesing such ungrateful trait and no one can ever tell the things that I can I do when I'm angry... Once in a blue moon lang yun, but I'll make sure it will be unforgetable... Haha! How funny naman... If I'm aiming for progress, I shouldn't be just writing this. Well, I'll try to talk at him/her.



Hehe, I was reffering to this post po:

Quote:Ayun, okay na sana ang night ko nang biglang... errrr... well, Sino ba naman kasi ang gustong masigawan sa maraming tao ng walang sapat na dahilan at wala sa lugar? Go to... Hayyy,,, bat ko nga pala dudungisan ng badwords ang LUSHUZ BLOG na ito para sa isang walang ka-kwenta kwentang dahilan... Basta... thanx sa mga nagcomfort sa akin ( Jhoye, Ami, Kat, Hershey, Kelvs, Bianx and sa ibang hindi ko napansin ). Senxa, umiral ang pagiging childish ko eh... Kayo kaya, super tired na kayo then bilang ginawa sa inyo yung thing na pinaka-ayaw
mong ginagawa sa iyo. Gets niyo ko? Basta, alam kong may natarayan ako... Sorry
po ( isa ka na dun Veron... senxa na ah!).

Orgmate ko po yun Ate Ann... Sorry po ah, if na-feel mo na ikaw yun... Hay,,, I knew it... Someone will react... Promise, I'll never write a blind item again... I kinda feel guilty kasi you know, ako rin pala, just like that person whom I reffering, I was not aware. May nasaktan pala akong iba sa post na iyon. Sorry talaga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home