Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Look-alikes by Benj

Obviously, not a lot of thought went into this activity. lol.

i always get a lot of "uy, kamukha mo si..." comments. It ranges from celebrities, people they see around, people they used to be classmates with etc. It actually reached a point wherein people actually pull me aside to have their pics taken next to me after our gigs - ipapakita daw nila sa kakilala nila na kamukha ko. It's quite amusing, but it's also quite frustrating that my look is so generic. hehe.

As I said earlier, it ranges from the flattering (some people actually think I have a passing resemblance to Colin Farrell - amazingly, my *better-lookingbrother also gets this a lot. so I guess there has to be some basis. haha). Ok - Rico Robles (no thanks to my cousins), Mr. Hahn (and Im using that now) - I hate Linkin Park, but yeah, I do see why people would insist on the resemblance.

And of course, I also get the downright WTF! The funniest has been the late George Estregan. HAHAHAHA. Very funny. Tado? You could that's more borne out of bitterness. It's our bassist who looks like Tado.

rounding it up:

Gee - Cristina Ricci
Ann - Zayra Alvarez (RSN)
Rex - Tubby Thompkins
Charles - Cong. Crispin Remulla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home