Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Results of the 5th Nomination

"Pat sejak":
I give my evicting points to emjheiy, hindi sya nakikipagcommunicate to her fellow virtual housemates. and my saving points goes to charles, kahit paano nageexert sya ng effort to communicate with his fellow virtual housemate.

"SURI": i will give my -1 saving points to gee. she has been active and consistent from day 1 until day 70. now, the hard part in the nomination, giving the evicting points. i find it hard to give this but i had to, eventually the game participants had to be trimmed down in order for it to be finished. soon i know i will also have to be pondered of being one to be evicted. i know she will understand this. my +2 evicting points to emijheiy.

"Hoseal Gayman": I'm giving my evicting points to ehmjheiy. i didn't feel her presence during the reward challenge (considering the fact that she knows that there is a reward challenge, unlike ron, who didn't show up... he might have no idea about those activity). my saving point is for jinelle because I felt his interest and will to help and finish the activity of his groupmates.

"Sergoniai": vote EMJHEIY for eviction, kasi hndi cia lagi nagpaparticipate sa mga activity namin... wala ring masyadong blogpost, at di rin nag-oonline sa YM... i vote JINELLE to be saved, i think he needs my saving power.

"Retinoblastoma": First, thanks to everyone who saved me last week. :) The game's slowly taking a turn now and the peoplewho really deserved to stay have so far made it.:) Congratulations to everyone. No BS, the final 9 IS the best 9, imho. Unfortunately, the game has to claim one morevictim and on pure strategy alone, I have to vote out Emjheiy. Im really sorry ate. :) This is nothing personal - Im sure you know that. +2 to you. I would choose to save Charles. He wont be gettingvotes today but I dont think he has ever beensaved. At least now, he'll know how it feels to besaved.

"Thinkerbell": Evict: em jheiy becuase she doenst really participate that much in this competition.. minsan minsan lang cya maging active.. Save: charles. wala lang gusto ko lang cya isave.
[BALLOT INVALIDATED]

EMJHEIY, REX and RON get +5 penalty points each for not participating in the Nomination.
JINELLE's ballot is invalidated and gets +2 penalty points.
BENJ was penalized (+2 points) for the late submission of Activity
EMJHEIY was penalized (+2 points) for posting her blog in his diary
REX was penalized (+2 points) for replying to a visitor's comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home