Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Results of the 6th Nomination

"Fatwa": Jamila should get the ax. She should have been gone the week Ben was evicted. Had it not been for a rules oversight, she wouldve surely gone. Her unwitty quips and salawikains are nothing short of irritating. As far as I know, there's only 1 person here who wants you to stay. The immunities and penalties has messed up this game to the point that it ruins the entire point of the whole nomination process.

Having Jamila to this day (considering you're someone I wouldve wanted to evict from the first eviction is a big insult to the other players who play this as a social game). Goodbye and hopefully you dont use immunity.
I choose to save Gee. Again, she wont need it, but shell get it from me.


"Ella V.": My evicting points goes to ron, because he doesnt exert effort to his fellow vh. my saving point goes to rex, he always updates his blog. my codename is ella v.


"I am just in Timber Lake!": Evicting points for jinelle... hindi kasi active sa game eh.. parang di na masyadong nagpaparamdam..

Saving points naman po kay jamila.. mukhang matiyaga po syang makipagparticipate sa mga activities eh...


"Endobdor": To be evicted... jam, she's long overdue in the virtual house, does not do activity, does not blog...

To be saved... jinelle, needs all my help i can give to him!


"NARCOLEPTIC": +2 points for Jamila... Sorry girl, but the appeal you made really irritated me. I hate promises! And, uh, well, does it mean that you'll only do the blogging, activities, and all that after 70+ days? After escaping this nomination? Duh! You're lucky you made it this far... But I think it's time for you to go...

-1 point for Jinelle... I bet majority will vote for him, that's why I am saving him...


Rex: I want to vote against jamila because she was saved the first time because of an unfair technicality, then she even used her immunity. no offense, hindi lang talaga tayo close. i want to save benj because i like what he did to his hair, hehe. and i share his rants about this game. [BALLOT IS INVALIDATED]


Ann: I will give my -1 saving point to rex because he blogs well, english or filipino. amusing palagi mga kwento nya, and I think he needs my saving power.

My +2 evicting points to ann because I think this will not do her harm naman (heheh). Ang lakas ng loob ko. Let the others decide who will get evicted on this 6th nomination. Anyway, I am already happy for reaching this far. 23 days to go, and to be honest, the game is getting more exciting. [BALLOT IS INVALIDATED]


JINELLE did not cast his votes. He gets +5 penalty points.
REX and ANN get +2 penalty points each. He forgot to include his codename. She nominated herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home