Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Results of the Nomination

"REJECTED": +2 points for RON because he's the least active. And I kinda feel that he'll gonna nominate me... And also, if not for him, Jinelle is still in the game. I believe he is the person behind " I AM JUST IN TIMBERLAKE " ... If not, I'm sorry... haha, no hurt feelings! Peace!!! -1 point for CHARLES because he's so nice. He deserves to be in Big 4...

"Kroesche": I nominate Rex for eviction. Hindi na sya ganun ka active sa game.. Save ko naman po si Benj.. I think he deserves to be in the Big4.

"Skip": Im voting out ron. ive always wanted him to get voted out. Im saving gee. im not one who breaks tradition. gee, im saving you. i owe my stay in the game to you. on to the final 5!

"Decaldron": I vote Ron to be evicted, because he is a big threat to me as the big winner. i vote benj to be saved because I really enjoyed talking to him although these past few weeks he dont talk too much.

"Ikabupini": I want to evict RON because I'm not that close to him. I want to save GEE because the other VHs might gang up on her for being so active.

"Woho": I will give my -2 saving points to gee. akala ko kasi inaaway nya ko di naman pala. she deserves it too because she's really one to be trusted. my +2 evicting points to ron. although he blogs well and i find his blogs amusing, i have never talked to him again, to think my first task was to collect the 50 facts about him. i did make effort to reach him but the effort was unilateral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home