Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Resuts of the 8th Nomination

"Multimedia Speaker": bbk, first of all, i want to use my IMMUNITY

I want to evict ann, because she is a big threat to me as the big 4. I know that she deserves to be in the final 4 and maybe as the big winner, because she usually blogs, updates her diary, participate in the activity. But strategically, she needs to go. I dont want to offend her or something by voting for her, pero malakas ang personality nya na, i think, baka hndi lang kami magkasundo.

I want to save benj, because i know he really deserves to be in the Big Four. Kahit na hndi siya mapa-blog ngayong panahon na ito, hindi lang blog at diary updates ang basehan ng paggiging big 4, at maaaring big winner din. Alam kong malakas ang personality nya, but i think, we compliment each other, kaya siguro madali kaming magkasundo.


"Corps Commanders Succk": I'm giving my -1 saving point to Benj. Yes, he's the least active this week for he rarely blogs and he seldom participates in our activities BUT I believe that this season's BIG 4 is not up to standard without him. His presence is a must for BIG 4. Go Benj!

For my +2 evicting points, this is the most difficult decision I've made in this game. All of us are really deserving but there's a Virtual Housemate who's at my bottom for I think that in the remaining players, this VH has the lowest profile. No offense, it's a very hard-hitting choice because we're all interesting. You've said not to shower you with insulting words, you really don't deserve that because you're the nicest player in this game. However, it's not enough. I'm voting for Ann.


"Implement Project": This nomination is tough, but at the same time easy. I expect the final five to be very intelligent people and since I'm the only one who has no immunity at this point, I anticipate all of them using their immunity for this nomination. The reason why the kept it for so long was to use it this week, right? So it's going to be a major lapse/ failure to vote that will save me from CERTAIN eviction.

This obviously reflects a major flaw in the gameplay, no thanks to the immunity option that is horrendously powerful.

For the sake of argument, let's just assume that my vote actually matters.

I'm voting for REX. Why? Because I think among the four other people who are in the top 5, he's the most likely to be unable to vote. HAHAHAHA. That's my only chance so hopefully REX gets so busy and fails to check game announcements. How pathetic is that? Me wanting someone to be too busy to vote. HARHARHAR. So there. Rex, I hope you forget. :p

Im saving Gee. Why? Pure strategy. Gee is the most unlikely evictee today and saving the other 3 could be throwing away my chance to be in the Big 4. Im voting for you because you dont need my saving. With me gone, Im quite sure you're a shoo in for the title of Big winner.

COME ON PEOPLE! DONT VOTE!!! HAHAHA.


"Mossimo": I want to evict CHARLES, because he is the least closest to me. Tsaka para astig, UP lahat ng BIG FOUR, if ever. But not that Charles isn't smart, because I think he is.

I want to save GEE, because not only does she deserve to be in the BIG FOUR, she deserves to be the BIG WINNER even.


"Nancy": I will give my -1 saving point to charles dahil kahit minsan hindi ko pa cya na-save. so eto na.

My +2 evicting points to the ex-co VH who finds time to look for our celeb look alikes..hahahaha! i realized kamukha pala ni nancy c jonathan buencamino ng introvoys kaya ok lang na kamukha ko na din cya.

I will use my immunity. [ANN's ballot is invalidated for assigning her evicting points to an ex-VH]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home