Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ron blogs: REALLY my blogging day!

I am not in the mood but I guess I just have to adhere to my blogging habit. Guys,it's tuesday! And I call it..my Blog Day!!!

But I do have a problem.. I do not have anything to talk about..Well I just told you..I am not in the mood but I MUST create an entry for the SAKE of IT!! lol

I'm not trying to make y'all laugh...I'm just not having a great time with my life..I feel bored(again!).. I have a job that is nothing but a case of deja vu. I am on the verge of quitting again.. See how tedious it is to walk a person through step by step to get him/her connected?? Now get that voice clear and understandable or else you will get your head off! Lol

It has never been sooo easy working as a call center agent. Oh well...can someone find me a new job pls??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home