Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ron blogs: Survivor 13 Cast: Unleashed!

The long wait is over for Survivor fans like me!! The official cast for the show's 13th season has been announced and mannnnn,I would consider it the best cast Survivor has ever had!! Why?

Let me tell you all the wonderful things about this season.

There would be 20 castaways divided into 4 tribes. What makes this twist the most interesting ever? Guess what, they are divided by RACE!! Yep..it's the Caucasians vs the African-Americans vs the Hispanics vs the Asian-Americans! So that only tells us that there would(should) be a Filipino-American playing Survivor for the first time. Well it's true! TWO Filipino-Americans will be a part of the Asian-American tribe! Now that sounds really cool,huh? For Filipinos like me, that's a reason enough to watch Survivor:Cook Islands this September 14! lol

Now going back to the two lucky pinoys who made it to the most popular reality TV show in America! Who are they??

The first one is Brad Virata. He's the same guy I've revealed in one of my entries here or should I say in my spoiler here?? Anyways,he's 29 years old from Seattle, Washington. Well I already told you that he's into fashion...to be more specific, he is a fashion director. And it has been confirmed that he's gay! Whoa, Survivor's first ever Asian gay contestant. That makes him more remarkable than the other castaways..

The second lucky pinoy is Jenny Guzon-Bae! So a Filipina is on!! Yikes, she's 36 years old from Melrose Park, Illinois. She's a real estate agent and a graduate of Journalism. Believe it or not, she became a TV reporter for a Pinoy news program in Chicago.. Uh huhhhh..she must be good speaker! I really can't wait to see this Pinay on Survivor!

So to my fellow Pinoy Survivor fans out there, let us all pray that these two "pambato's" will make it far in the game! I know pinoys really have what it takes to be the SOLE SURVIVOR!!! Way to go Brad and Jenny!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home