Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ron blogs: This is the first time I've done this so watch out....(long title, isn't it?)

I had boring days... I know that's inevitable with my kind of job.. So I'd like to try something that I haven't done before.. This is soooo popular in Friendster.. Honestly,I hate to jump on a bandwagon like this but for the sake of my blog..I'll do it! It's the SURVEY thing!!! lol

F A M I L Y
mommys name: Rosalina
daddys name: Gerardo
brothers [if any] :George,Gerald, Richard
sisters [if any] : Grace, Regina, Geraldine, Mylene, Gerrilyn
favorite aunt: None..
favorite uncle: Could you just change the question??? Hahaha
favorite cousin:Wala sabi eh..
get along with your parents: Yes.
moms side or dads: Mom's

"Arrrggghhh, I admit I was not the one who made these questions.... They suck, don't they?? Hehehe"

S C H O O L
school: STI
grade:Part of me wants to take this question of this list but I'd rather keep it and leave it unanswered!
favorite subject: English, History
least favorite subject: Math po
favorite teacher: I don't mean to be rude or something but I really don't have one..
least favorite teacher: Marami po pero hindi ko makakalimutan yung teacher ko sa Values.. hehehe

"Hahaha...parang pinaglaruan ko lang yung category na yun ah.. Hayyy sana mga susunod na tanong eh mas interesting kesa sa mga nauna!! "

F A V O R I T E S
number: 3....my favorite and lucky number
letter: J..no explanation
movie:Star Wars...Syempre.... Jedi wannabe tayo eh...
tv show: Survivor it is!! No questions asked! lol
vegetable: Pechay ho.. hihihi
fruit: Mango...
ice cream: chocolate.. kahit anong kasama basta may tsokolate lang ho...ayos na!
shampoo: head and shoulders
holiday: new year
tv channel: Studio 23, Abs-Cbn, AXN, HBO

"Questions were a bit trivial and nothing new with them...So why am I doing in the first place?? Hahaha..Bahala na.. Continue lang ako..."

WOULD YOU EVER??
bungee jump: Sure... I'll go for it! Kahit Takot!! Joke
sky dive: Pagawa niyo na lahat... hihihi
swim with dolphins: Wow syempre...masaya yan...
scuba dive: Oo naman..
go rock climbing: I have done this once..pero parang ayoko na umulet.. hehehe
lie to the police: Kung kinakailangan..bakit hindi??
run from the police: No...
lie to your parents: ahhhh tab na natin sa next question noh... hahahaha
be a hooker: ayaw po...
shoot your best friend for $1MILL: nakupo... hinding hindi!
cheat on a test: madali yan.. hahaha

"This time, the questions got a bit interesting.... Ang sarap sagot sagutan na lang! Parang wala talagang tama o mali.. Basta hirit lang ng hirit!!! I'm excited for the next set of questions though.."

HAVE YOU EVER??
told a person how you felt bout them: I do that all the time...So yes..
got pulled over: Harhar... So far I have been a good citizen of the Philippines.. yun na lang sagot ko..
got in a car accident: hindi pa..at sana hindi na forever... lol
broke a law: Like what kind of law?? anlabo eh..
tried to kill yourself: putsa! hindi pa po ako nasisiraan ng bait.. hehe
cried to get out of trouble: oo ah.. normal po yan.. hihihi

"Who in his right mind would want to answer some of these questions??? Hahaha"

LAST
thing you ate:Fish ball at kwek kwek.. hehehe

thing you drank: thing talaga eh.. pero C2 yung last eh... to be specific yung apple flavor.. hehe
place you went: sa work..san pa nga ba?
person you saw: my new friend..
person you talked to: my new friend pa rin.. kami last magkasama eh.. so wala po talaga akong ibang isasagot...
movie you watched: Just My Luck
thing you bought: Cellphone load.. hehehe

"Sumasaya na eh..."

YES // NO
are you a vegetarian: no do you like cows: bakit pati to tinatanong?? Dapat tanong mo eh..do you like beef? O do you eat meat?? mga tipong ganun.. hahaha..
eat mac & cheese with hot dogs in it: yes
are you nice: yes
are you short: no..5'9" po ako..
are you tall: yes..refer above... lol
do you own a hot pink shirt: no
how about orange pants: no

"I think this part is not a must-read one.. Boring di ba??"

IN A GUY // GIRL
hair color: black
eye color: black
height: 5'4"- 5'6"
weight: average weight lang..
damn fine // cute: damn fine
outgoing // shy: shy... hahaha
random // predictable: random..
sensitive // tough: tough...
romantic // fun: fun..

"Finally, natapos na rin.. Kala ko walang katapusang tanungan na eh.... Hayyy...I'd rather post this on my blog than in Friendster.. Para mas maraming makakabasa ng mga kalokohan ko dito.. I mean binaboy ko ba mga tanong?? haha.. Soweeeee.... Well...whatever it takes to be different from the others....I'll go for it! Yikes, see yall!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home