Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tagalog blog -Ann

Medyo nanibago ako sa aking mga kasama sa birtual na bahay dahil sa lalim ng kanilang tagalog. You'll know kung sino sa kanila ang hirap sa national language natin. The task was so cool, may pagka-makabayan din pala c kuya.

******************

i didn't know if my nomination is the one invalidated by BBK. i had no idea if it was a suicide to be honest because I just thought my co-VH will think about evicting me having had never talked to them in the past two weeks, and i should punish myself for that. the decision was not crazy at all. it was gee and jin lang naka-chat ko pero sa-sandali pa. i never felt deserving enough after but anyway, i had already done it.

jinelle is cool!

*******************

i never thought that it was here inside the virtual house would i learn some wonders of blogging. nung dati, hindi ko alam kung paano maglagay ng pics sa blog...then there was gee, na nag-tutor sa akin!

ngayon naman, after having seen a funny video in her blog, another idea came to my mind. alam ko na rin kung paano maglagay ng video. i used to be not a blog person coz i found it awkward to share my thoughts with other people. but then that was before!

thanks marami gee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home