Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Thursday, August 31, 2006

What kind of excuse is that? -Charles

This is the 2nd time Im going to talk about Nomination....

Its quite confusing, tama si Gee... sino talaga ang maaalis? Gee! binuko mo ako... Yes... Ive used my immunity, since I cant use it pagdating sa Big 4... (remember the rule on immunity?) So this is my final chance to use my immunity.

Since I used my immunity, I am sure of a slot in the final 4, but I am not expecting to be the big winner, so its upto the 3, benj, gee and the unidentified last person! I am very happy to reach this part.

As for Rex... what kind of excuse is that? Mas tatanggapin ko pa sana yung sinabi mo na hndi tayo close, kasi totoo naman un, hndi pa naman tayo nag-usap sa YM or sa kahit ano... but for the "Tsaka para astig, UP lahat ng BIG FOUR, if ever.". Kahit hndi ako taga-UP, i think I deserve to be in the 4... iskolar din ako ng bayan! PNUan ito! Guro ng bayan! Mukhang tama nga si gonzales (oooppsss....)

To Ann: thanks for your vote to save me... and sorry kung ikaw ang kailangan kong iboto... anyway, ive explained naman yung votes ko!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home