Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Woho -Ann

Woho, it's my codename. when i was voting kc yun ang narinig ko sa kanta sa radyo. hahaha. tamad na ko mag-isip. di naman siguro nag-react c benj when he knew next to ron, he's my least trusted vh. but then knowing how charles and gee see me, nagkaroon ng change sa pagtingin ko sa kanila (heheh). but then nasa puso ko pa rin sila. i will be benj's most loyal co-vh in here. c charles, haven't saved him in any nomination. when the game started, i told myself i wud want charles to win. but the game tide is changing at hindi ko pa cya uli nakakausap. i thought he enjoyed our chats, very intellectually stimulating. 15 days to go, ang bilis! i believe PBBFG is life changing. bcoz of it, natuto ko mag-blog. if ever i will not be in the big four, ok lang, just evict me with graceful words (heheh) pls no insults. i will be happy to see anyone of them become the big winner and runners-up.

Yung sa two stories ko, i really intended to make it confusing but not malabo. am sorry. like emijheiy and ron, i had also a experience where a woman confided to me her feelings! that time i had no boyfriend, and i was already suffering the depression brought by singularity. but then i could not really imagine a relationship with another girl. it was really flattering, biro mo may nakaka-appreciate syo na girl din. pero i was not really into it. i wud like to share her letter to me which i kept, and also my response. pero sa ibang araw na lang dahil inaantok na ko. good nyt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home