Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ann's final words

I have been part of a virtual game which like the Pinoy Big Brother Show in kapamilya station. now after staying in the virtual house for 88 days, with my 13 other co-Virtual Housemates, I was finally evicted. i almost made it to the Big Four but my not so serious action in the nomination process had cost me to go. i wish my co-VHs goodluck- gee, benj, charles and rex. gee! it's ok noh, we're in a game and i understood that. rex, u deserved to be there at the big four, i know we're not close but i look forward to meeting you in person. benj, thank you too sa lahat ng advise mo regarding the med thing. charles, good luck too, nice knowing you.

Sa mga chat natin in the past few weeks, my days have not been so boring. you know naman that i just stay at home. sa ngayon doon lang nag-revolve ang buhay. good luck to you all! hope neil will organize the grand eyeball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home