Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, September 11, 2006

Benj's Final Words

Im quite pleased with how the game concluded despite me finishing fourth. I brought something new to the game and Im very proud of that, no matter how retardedly some idiots would interpret it. No one has brought a cerebral element to the game, and hopefully, more people will buy into the strategy. That would be very unlikely though - the TV version is even more retarded than the fantasy version.

I was allies with two people, but other people who I didnt even talk to a lot didnt want me to go. I dont take credit for that, but I think it's nice that I won the respect for certain players - even if it is only in the context of the game.

This would be an interesting all star season. Im guessing everyone is exciting. If I play the same way, I will pretty much be another good guy to take to the final 4. Im sure to not win anyway.

Ive always been critical of how this game was run. The game theory has been flawed. The penalties never make sense. The announcements were erratic and were not standardized. I have high standards and I've hosted a pretty good fantasy game before so I dont really do well with mediocrity.

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/archive/index.php/f-108.html

Ron tried hosting before and he didnt do a good job. He abandonned the game in midstream. what a jerk. I ended up being fourth in that season. What a coincidence.

---

Gee, Charles and Rex played well, but I played to win. I dont regret anything. This is one of the peculiarities of being Filipino. People really don't stand up for themselves and look for their best interest because society doesn't like go-getters. They'd rather have the humble unassuming ones. I dont criticize them, but Im just not like that.

Im quite surprised at the idealism of Charles and Rex. I was hoping on of them would take out Gee. You guys had a conscience after all.

Take care \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home