Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Charles blogs: Random Thoughts

This monday, September 11 isthe 5th anniversary of the World Trade Center Bombing. That day, the world saw evil.
~~~~~~~~~~

Monday is also my Grand Demonstration Teaching. This will serve as the basis of my grade for this semester.
~~~~~~~~~~

ABS-CBN is really kicking ass in ratings game, and in the News and Current Affairs Division.
~~~~~~~~~~

16,000 na tao ang pumunta sa Thomas and Mac Convention Center sa Las Vegas para sa Wowowee! Super na talaga ang Wowowee!
~~~~~~~~~~

I still need to read “Tadhana: A History of the Filipino People” by President Ferdinand Marcos.”Tadhana” is a limited book edition, about a thousand of them was only printed, was released in 1980.
~~~~~~~~~~

Still no sign of ________. I guess I need to forget her. Its hard to fall for someone you know only by name.
~~~~~~~~~~

I still had an insipid love life. But I dont give a damn!
~~~~~~~~~~

3 months to go and I’m 20! Birthday gift ko ha!
~~~~~~~~~~

I REALLY REALLY NEED TO BUY FITRUM and ENROLL IN A GYM AND BOXING CLASS! Somebody! Give me time to do this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home