Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Charles' Final Questions

GEE:
First of all, I want to say thank you for everything, for the time, for the friendship, for the laughter and for the strong alliance. Second, I will be asking you this, because I want to know if you are really loyal to our alliance, since I know that you are the most connected VH, you also said that you sometimes ask other VH vote for us to use in our voting pattern. Now my question is:

DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLAINCE, OTHER THAN ME AND BENJ?

BENJ:
First, I want to say thank you for giving me the trust in asking me to be of your alliance. I don’t know if I’m your first choice to form an alliance with, but even though I’m not, it’s still good. Second, I will be asking you this, I don’t know how to word this, but here goes, because I still have doubts in some of your plan. The part that if we are already in the big 4. Now to summarize what I wanted to say:

ARE YOU STILL GOING TO CONTINUE SOME ALLAINCE EVEN IF WE ARE IN THE BIG 4? WHY or WHY NOT?

REX:
First, kahit na hndi tayo masyadong nakapag-usap, alam kong mabait kang tao, kahit na nagkaroon tayo ng konting iringan, ok lang yun! Sana we can find time to talk and chat, kahit ilang araw nalang ang natitira! Second, I will be asking you this, kasi hindi clear sa akin kung may strategy ka bang ginawa for the game, para makarating ka sa Big 4.

MAY STRATEGY KA BA o MAY KA-ALLAINCE KA BA DURING THE GAME?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home