Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Friday, September 01, 2006

Congratulations to us -Gee

I'll be the biggest hypocrite if I'll say that I am very surprised to be in BIG 4. Hehe... Anyway, congratulations to us...

To Ate Ann, it's very sad to see you leave this game having my vote. I hope you'll understand my reason. I'm sorry if ever I've offended you. I wish this is not the end of our ym conversation, text messages and our friendship. You're one of the VH that I really treasure and I'll cherish every single moment I've communicated with you. Paano pa kaya kung nagkita tayo sa UP noon noh? I believe you're a great friend Ate. I'll wait till the next time you'll be in UP.

Since Benj had already extracted his juices, I think it's time for me to thank them (Benj and Charles) for the offer they made to join in their alliance. I know I was not in your FIRST choices... hehe... Though I know you're not regretting it for it worked! Haha! I believe that's one of the factors that brought me here in BIG 4... Thanx guyz!

Having our diary posts as bases, it seems that all of us are not expecting to be the BIG WINNER. But I know all of us want to be the BIG WINNER... There's a difference, anyhow. Being predicted by my co-vh to be the BIG winner and by just stating that I deserve it are such compliments for me. However, we can't still foresee what will happen, for the same process of eviction will occur. What will be each VH's basis upon picking who's who is the BIG inquisition.

To CHARLES, KUYA REX AND KUYA BENJ; hehe... I can't imagine na magkakalaban tayo... I'm actually running out of words to say, basta, goodluck sa atin! Sabi nga ni Benj, KICK ASSS FINAL FOUR! hehe... I love you guyz!

So, I wonder what's in the store for us in our last 10 days of stay here in the Virtual House. I'm expecting an exigent activity!

Again, goodluck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home