Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

DAY NINETY-FIVE
Benj's Final Questions

Sorry bbk, nag format ako ng pc. di ko napost ang mga questions ko agad.

I've always been fond of deconstructing games like this, so let me give all of you my take on things. I think this game ran on the motor of integrity. All game long, no one was blindsided. Clearly, Kashen was clearly just being a retard when she was surprised to be booted out. She was voted out because she had no immunity left to protect herself with. The only other shocker of an elimination was Ann's. But come to think of it, anyone would have gone that nomination and it would have been labeled a shocker. Ann was simply the most likely to go.

Early into the game, I tried to take control and grab this game by the horns. I opened the idea of an "alliance" without really using that term. I remember telling Gee, Cathe and Charles my idea of voting together in the early goings to make sure that we wont get the shameless distinction of getting evicted first. As the alliance matured, it was clearly set that the alliance was ONLY until the final 5 and it wouldve been just all out war after that.

So going back, it seems that I was the architect in the game that played the political game way earlier that everyone did. Maybe that's the reason why I hate the real PBB show. The show doesn't allow for much strategy - kudos to the celebrities for going around the rule --- and is highly retarded in terms of plotting and conniving. The Fantasy Game allowed this so it was obvious that alliances would be key.

I was the architect who made the layout on how the game was to be run... But ultimately, it was Charles who overlooked the initial phases while Gee supervised the later execution of the plan. Towards the end, my grasp of the game slipped and I was left to the mercy of the other virtual housemates. Had I played against somebody like me, I wouldve eliminated that player in a heartbeat.

I thank the other three people for never voting for me. I think the game truly is a battle of personalities because there are no clear parameters, so hopefully, I would get a good shot out of this.

I am not friendly. I talk a lot, but that doesnt necessarily mean I open up a lot. After 100 days of playing the game, I can't even say anything about the people in here. I didnt "live" in the game the same way other people in the end, and eventhough that might cost me in the end, im just being true to my self.

Im the guy who just stays quiet until people start talking about something that I dig. Im the non-partying quiet guy who likes to scream and growl at the top of his lungs during gigs with his band. Im not sunny, Im not warm and nice - brash, sarcastic and abbrasive is more like it.


Gee

We never really talked about our alliance in the beginning. It was Charles who handpicked you to be in the original group.

What is your favorite activity during the entire game and what would have done differently if you were the host of this fantasy game?

Also, who is your biggest competition at this point?


Charles

Again, ally! It worked, right?

What is your favorite activity during the entire game and what would have done differently if you were the host of this fantasy game?

Who among the other virtual housemates wouldve made a perfect ally instead of gee? Obviously, bringing Gee to the end will not make us win. Did you ever think of voting Gee out?


Rex

We have two common friends and I dont know squat about you. Great eh?

What is your favorite activity during the entire game and what would have done differently if you were the host of this fantasy game?

Compare the 4 remaining housemates to any survivor/pbb contestant and justify why you picked them. wehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home