Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Friday, September 01, 2006

DAY NINETY
Gee blogs: BER Month naaaah!

Naaah! Ang bilis ng time. Parang yesterday lang, kaka-18 ko pa lang... and then matatapos na yung Year 2006. It will be year 2007 and I'll be 20 years old. Waaah! I'm not liking it! errrr...

Anyways, I'm hearing Christmas songs nah... sa radio, sa mall and sa LRT daw, according to them... Haha! Ang exag naman! Hmmm... Well, for that, as early as now, I'm giving you my Christmas Wishlist... hehe...

~*GEEXIE'S CHRISTMAS WISHLIST...*~

1. Earrings! I don't care kung plastic earrings lang siya or yung CHEAPNESS na earrings, kahit 5 pesos lang siya or if mayaman kayo hehe... kahit ano basta HIKAW! Adek na ako! wahaha...

2. BANGLES! hehe... bagong craze! I don't know but it started when Jobel and I bought the same piece of wristwatch (pink nga lang yung sa kanya and red yung akin). Then ayun, napadungaw ako sa mga bangles and BOOM! Hehe...

3. I'm still Wishing for this. Ginawa ko na ito nung 18th birthday ko, when I said I want them to give me a PERFUME kasi I'm just wondering kung ano sa tingin nila yung nagay na scent sa akin. hehe...

4. A NICE JOURNAL! yepz... I kinda miss writing on journals kasi since I'm already addicted to THIS blog... I miss my doodles and glittery artworks. Somehow, a beautiful piece of journal might motivate me to write again but please, not to leave this blog... haha! I have to wait pa until xmas! Pathetic!

5. Lastly, a CD filled with MUSHY Songs... hehe... Tignan ko lang kung alam nio yung taste ko... haha!
Ayun... so, you still have more than 3 months to prepare! Hahahahahah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home