Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Thursday, September 07, 2006

DAY NINETY-SIX
BENJ'S ANSWERS

From Charles: ARE YOU STILL GOING TO CONTINUE SOME ALLAINCE EVEN IF WE ARE IN THE BIG 4? WHY or WHY NOT?

First, I want to say thank you for giving me the trust in asking me to be of your alliance. I don’t know if I’m your first choice to form an alliance with, but even though I’m not, it’s still good. Second, I will be asking you this, I don’t know how to word this, but here goes, because I still have doubts in some of your plan. The part that if we are already in the big 4. Now to summarize what I wanted to say:

I specifically remember saying that the proposed alliance was only upto the final 5. I was actually amused that I wasnt voted out earlier in the game. In my opinion, I shouldve went next after Cathe.

This being a game, Im here to win. Its touching to have people saving me left and right, but at the end of the day, Im here to win.


From Gee: Other than being your ka-connivance (hehe), ano pa yung tingin/ turing mo sa akin dito sa Virtual House?

As far as your role in the game is concerned, your role is undeniably huge. You were the bridge that connected a lot of players in the game and I would like to think that you logged in more hours than anyone blogging and talking to each and every virtual housemate in the game.

As far as our personal relationship goes, I have no idea. As I said, I like to talk and would talk and talk. Unfortunately, it takes quite a lot to cozy up to people since Im not the friendly type. Talking to you was nice though. Never a dull moment.


From Rex: Regardless of the connivances or alliances formed, if there are indeed any, who among the VHs (ex-VHs included) should be your runner-ups, assuming you would be the Big Winner? Why?

One thing would be sure. You would be last. Gee will be number 2 and Charles will be number 3. Any switch between 2 and 3 would be fine - as long as I win. haha


A Proliferation of Idiots -Benj

The biggest loser is someone who has to assume the identity of someone else just to make his/her opinion count.

Gee brought this to my attention and I am now addressing the matter accordingly.

The rules obviously allowed alliances. If the players this season are smart enough to see that loophole, then that's not the players' faults.

Just like any other social game, alliances will be made. It just happened to be OVERT this time. And besides, just how easy do you think it is to get a 3-person team to the final 4? The alliance was soooo obvious from the very beginning and yet we werent voted out.

Translation? The best and most active players in the game were allies. Simple as that.

I always knew that a chunk of "viewers" would be pathetitic idiots. at least we've only seen one so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home