Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, September 11, 2006

Gee's Final Words

Aw! Sadness... BBK already locked our diaries... *sigh. Well, it's over... It's really over! I can't believe that I'm currently typing my last words for PBBFG3. As I've said before, we'll all gonna leave the virtual house.

Let's start with the final vote...

I am this season's runner up, and I'm fine with it. I've seen posts and I've received messages from ex-VH of this season and other seasons congratulating me in advance. I've seen the will of my co-bigfour (especially Benj, haha!) to be the big winner. As I've posted in my diary, I did picture two results of the final vote, having those words above as bases... FIRST: It's ME, bagging the evicting points ( pure stragey ), THEN: Me vs. Benj... with our 2 remaining co-bigfour as Big Winner and Runner up. For that, I've already set my mind not to expect for gold. And shockingly, none of my predictions happened. Well, it's more like the 2nd one, the Me vs. Benj thing but the difference is, I'm the Runner up. haha! Can I call it a consolation? It can be! hehe...

The final vote was the most exciting peak of this season for me. Because for the first time, there's no ALLIANCE ( I hope, hehe). And the results? Haha! Nakakatuwa siya! The only non-up student made it! And Benj, he ranked 4th, lolz! Kuya Rex, out of nowhere ranked higher than him. Wow! I'm really happy for Charles, he deserves it!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

100 days, 15 Virtual Housemates...

May 26, 2006

can you spot your pic in the banner? u want
to be a virtual housemate? syempre namn.

i am interested to know you more. i want you be a
virtual housemate in pbb fantasy game season 3.

season 1 - www.pbbfantasygame.blogspot.com
season 2 - www.pbbfg2.blogspot.com

gusto mong magkaroon ng new friends? sali ka!

June 1, 2006

gawa ka self-introduction gaya ng gnawa ng VHs of
season 2. pkitignan nlng sa
www.pbbfg2.blogspot.com archives -Day 1 yun.

mag-isip k rin ng title/nick gya nung sa pbb teen.
halimbawa yung kay Mikee "pambato ng mga
atenista". isip ka nung magrereflect yung
personality mo. :)

www.pbbfg3.blogspot.com

I've received that message from bbk and obviously, I've neglected it at first because I really didn't understand that he was inviting me for a fantasy game. I even didn't know what a fantasy game is. haha...It took me days to check the blog (season2's ) and I found it interesting (especially the thought of I will be seeing my self in that banner.. ASTIG! lolz!)... So, I replied...

hi! wow nmn po ! pero, it's kinda new to me...

what will i do po ba??? shall i make a blog from
blogspot? or... dun lang dapat mag popost?
where will i send my profile??? thanx po!!!
and senxa na poeh (medyo ignorante pa me
sa mga gani2ng bagay... hehehe)

**geeautiful::geexie**

Haha... and then, I've received
this message from the 1st season's big winner:
"welcome aboard and it's nice to see that we are indeed growing to be a big happy "virtual" family...=P"

... and JOMAR, ang Messenger ni Kuya, he sent me the requirements... I've passed it to him and BOOM! I'm an official Virtual housemate...

Enough of histories! Well, for the game proper, because this is the first virtual game I've ever joined, I really didn't expect that I will be one of the most active VH. Promise! I was really surprised to see a VH who even didn't pass a single profile. The first task basically was to meet your co-VH. The very first Vh who approached me was Ate Ann. And then numerous of unknown ym ids appeared and even friendster invites. VH pala sila. Wow! I was like " Oooh.. I'm beginning to like this game". As far as I remember Benj was the second VH I've talked to. And then it was Kuya Rex (haha, in our first conversation, tinuruan niya akong kung paano pumunta ng GMA. MRT lang pala yun! haha!). And then it was Charles, who immediately made a proposal to join in their alliance. I was like " sasali lang ako kung sasali si benj".. Eh si Benj pala may pakana nun! So, ayun, wala na akong kawala... Lolz!

I also met Vhs from other seasons namely Jen-jen (nakausap ko na sa fone to! hehe), Jomar, Rommel, Paolo Miguel ( thanx ulit sa header! hehe). Some i got to know through ym conference c/o bbk ( Ate trish, Ate Mats, and Marge).

I enjoyed our first special task (50 facts). And seeing the results was very disappointing. 3 lang kaming nag-pass! Even the first activity (the survey thing) it was incomplete. And the first eviction, it was really disappointing. Half lang ata ang bumoto. I really saw their lack of interest sa game but amazingly, hindi ako nahawa sa kanila. Haha...So, after realizing that, I've got a feeling that I can be on the top if and only if I'll continue to do my thing.

I've chosen MISS DEVIOUS SMILE to be my nick. Why? Uhm, I may be one of the friendliest VH here but this girl behind the names of KRYSTALALICIOUS, PARINYA, MR. UNIVERSE, YUMMY GRILLZ, HOSEAL GAYMAN, NARCOLEPTIC, REJECTED and CORPS COMMANDER SUCCK can prove that there is still a room for sarcasm in her.

I don't know but the scenario was kinda different for me. According to my co-VH, I was friendly. Yup, I became friendly ( because in real life, I'm really not). But I can't help it, those peepz are wonderful. There was a point that my day cannot be completed without having ym chats with them. Their blogs are as wonderful as them. I learned how to blog because of them.

I think because of the idea of adding spice in the vhouse, the so-called LOVETEAMS occured! Haha. I think it started because of the poll that I made ( the cutest male vh ). And then, Ehmjheiy asked me :"Sino ba yung crush mo, si Jinelle or Macky? ", I said it was Jinelle because i found him cute next to Macky ( nabadtrip kasi ako kay Macky nun, ako daw ung MOST LIKELY TO QUIT VH niya). And BOOM! I forgot kung paano nalaman ni BBK iyon, and EHMJHEIY said "Sige, gagawan ko kayo nang issue'( I can't remember if inutusan ko ba siya or what). And that was how GEENELLE ROCKS started. THEN, while we are in the middle of a RECORD BREAKING CONFERENCE (nung bagyo!) nabuo naman ang REHMJHEIY RULEZ (Rex and Emjheiy) nangdahil sa pagpili ni BBK kay MJ para kay Kuya Rex ( yiheee...)...

Speaking of Jin and Rex, I saw them in person nah. Kuya Rex, lagi kong nadadaanan sa tambayan nila. Jin, hehe Jollibee recto? Hahaha!

Unexpected moments? Marami kami niyan! Lolz. First eviction pa lang! haha... Jinelle supposed to be the first evictee, but BBK was bad in math that time ( siya nagsabi nun! hehe). Charles told me about it and I had the guts to tell it to BBK ( sa tingin niyo, bakit? hehe). And then, it's Daryll! Muntik na si Jin... Haha! Next, the BEN issue. The most irritating issue for me. Why? Aside from the fact that our alliance didn't worked, I really find it unfair. Hay naku, tama nah! hehe... And lastly, Ate Ann's eviction. Hayyy,,, i can't accept the fact that she sacrificed her points...

Who can forget the Benj-Kashen war? That kept him inside Vhouse para daw hindi boring. And the Benj-Trish war? hehe... Si benj talaga mahilig sa War, even sa final eviction...May BENJ-GEE WAR.. haha!

Isa lang ang nag-quit... It was Macky! Then there was BEN as a replacement...

Farewell posts and Appeals were posted. But it was BENJ who only survived. Ehmjheiy and Jam didn't.

Quirks? meron din. I remember our ym conference w/ ate trish and ate mats (epal lang si jin... hehe... joke!). I'll be their succesor pala.

OUR CBOX,,, it was not THAT active. Actually di ko alam kung bakit hindi ako makapag-post dun since the beginning of the game. Anyway, thanks nga po pla sa nag-cheer sakin doon... Kay IAN... hehe, salamat poh! May haters din pala doon. First, yung nagsabing walang kwenta ang mga nag vote kay kashen. And second, yung nagsabing ang BIGFOUR ng season 3 ang pinakawalang kwenta sa lahat. Haha!

There were also times when I felt that ako na lang ang naglalaro sa game. It was the time when I felt like quitting kasi I found the game boring nah. Naramdaman ko na yung boredom na na-feel ni Ron noong bandang una.Naiinis na ako sa game noon kasi nagkaroon na nga ng NO-ACTIVITY week, may week pa na puro blogs lang kami.And there came Kuya Rex para sa kanyang KILUSAN.. MAG MASS-EXIT NA LANG TAYONG MGA ACTIVE. hehe... Muntik na akong sumama doon!

But when Jin and Jam were evicted, the game became more exciting kasi the top6 vh are those who have strong personalities. After invalidating Ron's immunity, the game became more exciting ulit... Because it was the fight for the BIG4 nah.

And after the announcement of BIG4, then came the announcement of our alliance. And then there was the big inquisition: WHO WILL BE THE BIG WINNER?

And it's Charles,the BIG WINNER... and then, this is it! PBBFG3 IS OVER. Shocks, ang bilis pala ng 100 days!

Guyz, I have messages to all of you... ( Plus the unforgettable quotes…. Heheh)

Daryll, Cathe, Macky (first crush! Hehe) , and Tin - tsk! di ko man lang kayo nakausap.. sayang! thanks na rin sa participation niyo.

Jam- " For me, you are the big winner Gee".

To tell you honestly, I was really irritated nung binoto mo ako nung 1st eviction sapagkat hindi siya makatarungan. and for that, I always wanted you to get out pero infairness, mahirap kang mapatalsik because you're active! You're one of the VH that I don't like pero I realized that you're nice naman pala. I was just being a dork when I judged you because of the move that you made.

Ron – " It was nothing. You played your game".

Well, I really like you. I think I was just influenced by a MYSTERIOUS vh (masyado na siyang sikat if I'll mention his name pa!) because naiinis siya sayo. Pero I think you're one of the most interesting VH and kung wala, pbbfg3 will be incomplete. I've invalidated your immunity that's why you've been out of this game and I was touched by the things that you've said after. You're such a good sport.

Ben – " Sana, isa sa inyo ni Benj ang manalo! ".

For the short moment that we've shared through ym (hehe), I really found you nice. Considering our age gap, di ko akalaing magiging close kita, kahit sandali lang KUYA.

Ehmjheiy – "Uy,,, GEENELLE!".
" Bakit, si bbk ba ay isang pinya?",
" Hala, sunod na nga ako!".

Voting you out is one of the hardest things I've done here in this season. And sadly, after you've been evicted, I never heard anything from you. Di ko po alam kung nagalit ka ba sakin or busy ka lang talaga. Well, you're one of the VHs here that I'm dying to meet in person. Bonding naman tayo one time. Anyway, thanks for the laughter that we've shared. You're the coolest VH here in PBBFG3. Luv yah! Rehmjheiy Rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kashen – " HaRhAr! I'M ReALLy LaUgHiNg HaRd NoW SiS!".
" MuKha XaNg WhALeShaRK SiS"
" Why SaD FaCe SiS? It'S AlRiGhT!"

Sis! My partner in crime! Hehe… I really enjoyed our ym conversation especially the laughter that we've shared because of…. Hahaha! I really appreciate your sweetness. I remember, I suppose to make a loveteam (MACKASHEN) kaya lang di siya pumayag… may magagalit daw. Hehe.. Hmmm. I'm really sorry if I had to vote you that time sis, you know naman na kung bakit right? Kung alam mo lang, that time, gusto ko nang tumiwalag sa alliance… hehe…. Well, I really didn't like voting you (obvious naman sa nick ko that time… hehe) Ask Charles pa. Well, I hope to see you in person din. Luv yah sis!

Ate Ann – " We all know that! Hahaha". (referring to my crush in pbbfg3)
"I know gee is referring to me"
"You're wrong gee, may issue!"

Ate Ann! My ate here in pbbfg3. Una kong nakausap sa VHOUSE. Well mejo nagkaroon kami ng misunderstanding because of my blind item… hehehe. And doon ko napatunayan how cautious she is upon not wanting other peeps to hurt their feelings. She's the nicest person here, she even sacrificed her points kasi she can't vote for us. Well hihintayin kita sa UP! Hehe… Thanx for all ate!

Jinelle – " Vote Gee For EB BABES ( eb baby eb baby eb baby….)" ,
" Wow! May love team? Ang galling naman!",
" Ikaw na lang save ko, tutal, love team naman tayo eh… hehe",

Ano, aamin ka na bah sa EB BABES na yan? Hehe… Well, this guy, I admit naging crush ko din siya, but that was before the EB BABE thing! Haha.. I though he was suplado kasi the first time na nag pm ako sa kanya, deadma lang beauty ko! Hehe… But he's cool naman pala. Akala ko nga maiinis siya kasi ako ung love team niya. Welcome nga pala sa codes and sa testi! Hehe… And nagulat ako kasi makulit pala siya ( at magaling gumawa ng story!). Shyness pa yan nung eb namin… hehe… And actually, natouch ako sa kanya noong group reward challenge kasi nafeel ko yung will niya na makatulong sa amin ni kuya rex. Well, it was fun chatting w/ him through ym. Thanx ah!

Benj – " Ei! Sorry nang dahil sa akin natanggal yung prospect mo!" ,
"Nailipat ko ata yung tv noon" (referring to Constantine's performance of Bohemian Rhapsody),
" Isa lang ang matanggal satin sa game, wala ng kwenta!"

Hehe, nice move benj! You're naughty nga talaga! Haha… Anyway, no hurt feelings naman, at least hindi ikaw ang naging BIG WINNER, buti na lang! hahaha… Well, ikaw ang pinaka hindi ko makakalimutan. Especially your OVERWHELMING words (peace! Haha!). Yup, it's actually overwhelming, with your simple words, hindi mo alam na malaki ang naidudulot nun sa iba. You're actually giving advice without realizing it. You're saying na you're not friendly and you are even projecting that you're someone who's bad but I see different ( paagaw ng line charles ah! hehe…). It's true boy! I wish that GOOD Benj accepts me as his friend. Well, goodluck sa lahat! Nice game! Hahahaha…

Charles – " Ano ka ba, kahit allies tayo, magkalaban parin tayo dito",
" Ano, sino nah?",
" Sure naman na na ikaw ang manananlo eh",
"WTF! bakit ako? Dapat ikaw!"

Charles! Again, Congratulations! Hehe… You deserve it boy! Natatawa ako dito, bakit daw ba kasi siya ang sinave ko! Haha… Bakit nga ba?... First, I thought that Benj will save rex. And well, I actually risked the vote. You know that first quote above, tumatak yan sa utak ko that's why I had doubts sayo after you've said that and hindi ko alam kung kelan kita pagkakatiwalaan ( sorry...). But you proved me wrong Charles, napatunayan kong you're not really here to win ( di katulad ng IBA jan. Haha! Bitterness?). I thought you'll do benj's strategy. Akala ko pagkakaisahan niyo ko. Well, thanx for saving me! Super touched talaga ako! I hope to see you in person, bonding din tayo! Hehe… Ayun. Thanx for all!

Kuya Rex – " Ano ba yan, inadd lang kita na-sad ka na!" ,
"Haha, May kuya talaga",
" Well, diba si Howie yung madalas mag hubad? Kasama si Kevin? (kilala ko!)" ,
" As a former fanatic, I'm also happy for you..... westlife! ang baduy noh? hehe..."
" :)) Natawa naman ako dun! ",
" Lahat naman boboto kaya relax ka lang!" ,
" O sige, pero teka, bakit ako ang leader? Wala akong Internet access this week".
" Mag-mass exit na lang kaya tayo. I'm half serious. Para controversial".
"Well, it's not the end of the world. Basta, I-rank mo na lang kaming tatlo!"

Haha! Kulang pa yan! If I can only quote all. Sa lahat ng VH, si Kuya Rex yung pinaka-favorite kong ka-chat (and textmate narin!). I don't know why, pero inaabangan ko yan kapag may mga major activities kasi masarap siyang kausap regarding his thoughts about the game. Wala akong chat session with him na hindi ako napapa-smile. His last quote above is his advice to me kung paano pipili sa big four. At hindi ko sinunod yun! Kasi, If I'll rank all the VH, you will be the first. Lahat lahat na yun, closeness, status mo sa game, BLOG (hehe), ewan ko! Maybe wala ka lang masyadong time as of now pero if given a chance siguro, you'll be more deserving than me. Well, thanx for all kuya! I'll visit your blog lagi. I'll comment na din. Nice meeting you! Don't worry, next time I'll see you, babatiin na kita (shyness lang eh… hehe). Bonding naman jan! hehe… Thanks a lot!

BBK – " Parang bride! Nasa Vhouse kaya yung groom?",
"Uyyyy, si Gee".
" Ano ba kasi yung EB Babes na iyon?".
" Jan nagsimula ang lolo at lola ko".
" Ang babaw niyo! Napuyat kayo, napagod ang mga daliri niyo nang dahil lang doon?".
" Nakakatuwa yung mga results!".

BBK, mahal na rin ata kita! Hehe… First of all, thanks for this opportunity. Buti na lang pala nag reply ako sa inyo. Edi nawalan pa sana kayo ng Diyosang runner-up! Hahah… Well, feeling ko po medyo tinamad ka sa game namin kasi kaunti lang yung active unlike the past seasons. That's why hindi naging perfect ang game na to (accrdng to kuya rex). Pero it was fun! (according ulit sa kanya)… Hehe, pero it was fun talaga. Thank ulit! Kung hindi dahil sa iyo, hindi ko sila makikilala. This experience is so amusing. Maybe my journey as a virtual housemate is over, but its memories will remain in my heart forever ( haha! pam patay? joke!)... Kidding aside, I've somehow learned lessons through this game that I can apply in real life... Again, thank you very much!

So this is it! Pinoy Big Brother Season Three is over. It was fun meeting you all guys. Any way, it's not the end of it all. We can still chat ( errr... I can't text you anymore.... I lost my damn fone!)... Basta, If ever you'll be needing my help, I'm always here guys! PM niyo lang ako! hehe... And just contact me about the Grand EB thing. Hmmm... pag-iisipan ko pa if i'll join the allstar... hehe... Well, again thanks to all of you! I'll miss this season's virtual house, I'll miss the game and ofcourse, I'll miss my co-virtual housemate, and BBK. I'll never forget this experience. I love you guyz!!!!

I may not have won the title, I may not be the BIG WINNER, but the thought of experiencing this and having such people who think that you are playing good in this game and most importantly, winning some friends made me a BIG WINNER already, even before the final vote.

** This is GEE, Runner up of PBBFG3, 19 years old, Miss Devious Smile ng Pasig City, signing off..... **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home