Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Idiocy v.2 -Benj

First, let's address the definition of the word cheating.
It's quite simple really.

to violate rules or regulations

It is quite obvious that someone didnt read the RULES AND REGULATIONS for the Fantasy Game because in the page where these rules are to be found, there is obviously NO stipulation banning the plotting of virtual housemates against one another. Under no rule that each housemate was barred from forming alliances. The only thing that was not allowed by BBK was "plotting against BBK". I double checked it with the host and it was told that it was allowed.

Is it that convenient for one to assume that the same rules that apply in the TV show apply in the virtual game? Or is it just that the rules were too eloquently stated by the host to the point that it made someone really retarded have a tough time in understanding the rules and regulations? Pity.

Again, PBBFG obviously has a set of rules different from the real game.


In this regard, it is obvious how stupid ABS CBN has really marketed this show. For some reason, ABS CBN labeled the show as the "teleserye ng totoong buhay", thus removing the chance of the people playing to strategize for their best interest and prolong their stay in the house. Drama or no drama, it is a freaking game and as long as you stay within the rules, you can do whatever the hell you want to do.

The game to me isn't about "pagpapakatotoo"/ showing what you are outside the game... That's just pure BS that ABS CBN uses for marketing. At the end of the day, its a game. And if you want to win, you'll have to do whatever it takes within the rules to get ahead.

We played the game as hard as anyone. Most of the people in the cast didnt really care about it. It would have been a travesty to not have the final 5 people remaining as the final 5. The final 5 were clearly the most active and most engaging people among all those who joined the game.

Clearly, I didn't want to lose. That's why I approached one person (Charles) who in turn approached another person (Gee). It was a simple three-person alliance that didnt really dictate who got evicted.

Why? Because the game was very flawed to begin with. The eviction votes were hardly a factor in deciding the game.

Darryll, Cathe, Ben and a lot of housemates evicted early on were eliminated through penalties.

The first one evicted due to votes was Kashen - and the main reason why she was evicted was because she had already used up her immunity option.

--

Did I gain the trust of my fellow VHs?

Well, I wont answer that, but since the Final 12, I did not have the benefit of having immunity. As proven by Kashen's eviction, not having immunity sets one up for a sure exit.

The people decided to save me and let me stick around. That's amazing considering my true allies in the game only amount to two - Gee and Charles. And yet I got 7 (yes, seven!) saving votes when there were only 9 players remaining in the game. Insane. In any other game, I knew my number was up. I've played and hosted far better games that this uneventful 100 day game and the moment I let my guard down, I was shown the door.

In this game, I played hard and I won. I even tried last minute deceptive tactics on Ron to waste his immunity during the final 7. That proved to be unnecessary because Ron failed to vote that week.

Answer this:

anong pinagkaiba ng "takot matalo" sa "ayaw matalo"?

I joined the game for other reasons. That reason was unfulfilled due largely to the lack of interest in this game. This game was poorly hosted and had close to NO activities at all. The other objective of course was to do well and I did. In social games like this, it doesnt really matter how you do it (as long as it's within the rules).

I dont want to lose and that's how I secured my position in this game. I didnt build friendships with anyone but I made sure that Gee and Charles would be close while Ann (the person who I had the best conversations with in this game) and Rex were unlikely people who would vote for me.

Had I had another chance to play, I would have played dirtier and more villainous than I have this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home